SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Gas stations in LA over $7 for premium already...heard talk of it on the radio this morning.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Peter Doocy: "It sound like you are blaming Putin for the increase in gas prices recently, but weren't gas prices going up anyway b/c of post-pandemic supply chain issues?"

Psaki: "there's no question that...the increase...is a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1500926256363171840

And yet this lying bitch will tell you in the next breath that “we don’t really get much oil from Russia”

See how they plan to hide from the repercussions for all of this? Mad

Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

Dems are pros at this type of deception. They will stare you straight in the eye, piss on your leg, and tell you its raining.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
$4.90 for premium, $4.20 for premium, up .80 since Friday....

Posts: 23450 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went from 3.19 last Monday to 3.99 tonight on my way to work. Sister says it's 4.09 in her town, about 30 miles north. I need to buy something that gets more than 20mpg.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Son just called me to let me know 87 has just hit $4 locally.

Bidet needs to be impeached for doing business with our enemies.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
$3.699 for 87
$50 to fill up the Malibu Mad

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15320 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Spencer WV.= last night, 9PM $3.49. 9AM today &4.00.

Fuck me a’runnin’!

Spencer? Thats crazy Wink

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I went in town for milk today & noticed it was $4.39 for no-name 87 at the convenience store. It'll probably be more tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Up to $4.35 here today. It's painful.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
$4.09 as of yesterday

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, we hit over 4 bucks a gallon yesterday at all the local stations.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$4.45 a gallon for regular now in this whole area

I expect it to be $5.45 a gallon by this time tomorrow after President Potato announces he’s cutting off all Russian energy Mad

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$4.49 in Redmond Wa for regular.

$40 more a fill up from 2 years ago.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13400 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
$4.45 a gallon for regular now in this whole area

I expect it to be $5.45 a gallon by this time tomorrow after President Potato announces he’s cutting off all Russian energy Mad

You can count on it. We're pumping off Russian crude right at this moment in your area. And our schedule for the next week to 10 days had us loading and delivering hundreds of thousands of barrels of Russian oil. I have no idea what's going to happen with that now once that celery stick makes this announcement.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gas on the north side of Indianapolis yesterday was $4.25 for regular, $4.05 for E85 and $4.89 for diesel

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
All 20 stations in my town are $4.20 a gallon.

The Sams Club is $3.85. They had a huge line, hundred cars in line, to get gas.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
$4.25 last Friday for ethanol free premium. $4.40 yesterday!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
All 20 stations in my town are $4.20 a gallon.

The Sams Club is $3.85. They had a huge line, hundred cars in line, to get gas.

I don’t understand the mentality of these gas lines like that, all that sitting and idling and you are probably spending more money than you are going to save, plus time is money. A guy like me just simply does not have the time to sit for hours in line for gas, I’ve got little kids at home that need to be watched, and a wife that will go crazy if I don’t get home to support her.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
another $0.10 in San Diego.

$6.15 for premium down the street from me.

Gas shortages soon or, glut of product because no one can afford?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
From gasbuddy:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post