SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Fueled up my RV yesterday in Palm Springs, CA at $6.29/Gal for Confused diesel.

Posts: 73 | Location: Oceanside, CA | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark,

A lot of Biden voters ride the bus and do not care about fuel prices!

That's the nice thing!! It hurts the Dem's as much as us! Hope it makes them think when they vote, the thing is---- Can Dem's think for themselves?[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Hey Mark,

That's the nice thing!! It hurts the Dem's as much as us! Hope it makes them think when they vote, the thing is---- Can Dem's think for themselves?
[/QUOTE]

But, they all buy shit at the store.

Rising fuel costs cause the price of everything to go up. Even riders of the gravy train will find that their draw check won’t buy as much as it used to.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
So they go into smash and grab mode!

Rising fuel costs cause the price of everything to go up. Even riders of the gravy train will find that their draw check won’t buy as much as it used to.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
There's no doubt food prices will soar....drought which affected wheat harvest and no hope of a meaningful wheat crop from Ukraine (5th largest exporter) is going to be a significant problem but the bigger one is that fertilizer prices are astronomical right now, anywhere from 40% to 100% more than last year.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Hey Mark,

That's the nice thing!! It hurts the Dem's as much as us! Hope it makes them think when they vote, the thing is---- Can Dem's think for themselves?

Rising fuel costs cause the price of everything to go up. Even riders of the gravy train will find that their draw check won’t buy as much as it used to.
On top of that, the liberal media is blaming the current gasoline prices on Russia, Biden administrations efforts to return more people to work (i.e. increased demand), and reluctance of US oil companies to drill. In other words, no blame for Biden:
  • being a weakling and Russia attacking because of it
  • doing everything possible to disincentivize US drilling.

Since a large portion of their audience are lemmings they'll accept it as fact and move on. In other words, they'll still mindlessly vote Demonrat.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Serenity now!
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Skins2881:
    quote:
    Originally posted by sig 226:

$4.35 now at Costco..

We aren't even making 24hrs between hikes, damn.

I topped off last night and it was steady at $4.35 and I just checked this morning online it's up .10 this morning - Costco Link

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    4.09 for regular, 4.99 for Diesel here in Dayton.

Picked a crappy week to make a long distance road trip in the Duramax.

Posts: 760 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    אַרְיֵה
    Picture of V-Tail
    posted Hide Post
    I paid $3.99 yesterday for 87 E10. This was at a discount place when every other station in the Daytona area was $4.19.

It's been a long time since I paid more than a hundred bucks to fill the truck. Mad

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    This will be interesting because the change in a very short period (like a month) will be 50% not an obscure 7%. Add the additional shipping cost into all the commodities we purchase, and this is going to be record breaking.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of lkdr1989
    posted Hide Post
    This meme can be applied to pretty much everything that democrats have done, doing or are proposing:

Replace SA/UAE with America and it's even more appropriate.

quote:
    Originally posted by PASig:
    Saudis and Emirates refused to take Bidens call about pumping more oil.

SMDH

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    A day late, and
    a dollar short
    Picture of Warhorse
    posted Hide Post
    $4.19 yesterday here.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Savor the limelight
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by V-Tail:
    I paid $3.99 yesterday for 87 E10. This was at a discount place when every other station in the Daytona area was $4.19.

It's been a long time since I paid more than a hundred bucks to fill the truck. Mad
    $167 yesterday, a new record for filling my truck. Had to do it in two transactions as the pump cut me off after the first $100. Prices maybe dropping a tad. I saw $4.60 at one station this morning and most were under the $5 I saw everywhere yesterday.

Posts: 10943 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    wishing we
    were congress
    posted Hide Post
    some places in California at $6.95 for regular

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-legend-predictions/

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Jimbo Jones
    posted Hide Post
    Oil dropped down to $110 a barrel from $135 a couple days ago...

I'm sure all the gas stations will drop their prices in 3, 2, 1....

Which bugs me is the gas at the pumps today was refined weeks ago from oil that in the current situation is much cheaper than the current cost. Why does the price of gas not reflect the actual cost to produce and transport it?

---------------------------------------
    It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get my pies
    outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
    Oil dropped down to $110 a barrel from $135 a couple days ago...

I'm sure all the gas stations will drop their prices in 3, 2, 1....

LOL...right Big Grin

Up like a Saturn V

Dowwwwwwwn...dowwwwwwn....dowwwwwwnnnnnn...like a tiny feather floating on the wind...laddi-daaa

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    My other Sig
    is a Steyr.
    Picture of .38supersig
    posted Hide Post
    Thinking the price at the pump is based on a speculation of what the gas station will have to pay to get the tanker to show up when they need more.

Kinda like what the price of nickel is doing to the cost of batteries.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Mensch
    Picture of kz1000
    posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
    -Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Ammoholic
    Picture of Skins2881
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Skins2881:
    quote:

$4.35 now at Costco..

We aren't even making 24hrs between hikes, damn.

I topped off last night and it was steady at $4.35 and I just checked this morning online it's up .10 this morning - Costco Link

Thanks for the link, up 20¢ from your post this morning. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Syngin1066
    posted Hide Post
    Hit $4.09 for regular here today.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post