SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Yesterday every Wawa was $4.21-4.25, just drove by a Wawa that’s up to $4.45. So about 15 - 20 cents per day increase.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Geez. I just saw $3.94 at one station today, although luckily that's not the norm for the area just yet.

That's up 85 cents in 6 days. A 25% increase in under a week. Eek Mad

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Crude is breaking $130 per barrel at the moment. This is crushing, and it's only going higher.

I'm already buying as many flights as I can for the rest of the year for work travel fully expecting ticket prices to skyrocket soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
It’s between 3.60 and 3.90 in and around Temple now…

All he had to do was let it ride…but noooo, joe had to fuck it up because he hates Trump. Now we have inflation thru the roof, food and gas prices thru the roof, we’re paying Russia for gas that we can make ourselves and a bunch of other shit. Worse than Carter. Fuck joe Biden

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in South Jersey I filled up yesterday at $3.85. Today I drove by two gas stations that were over $4.00. First I've seen over $4.00.

Posts: 1052 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Geez. I just saw $3.94 at one station today, although luckily that's not the norm for the area just yet.

That's up 85 cents in 6 days. A 25% increase in under a week. Eek Mad

Gas is officially double what it was when Brandon took office.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Jumped 50 cents in two hours for 87 4.49 to 4.99 from 18:30 to 22:30, Building Back Better, thanks Democrats great job, no mean tweets to report at least. Potatus is convalescing, feel so much better.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
$4.45 now around here

And we haven’t even seen the usual 25 cent jump it takes when they switch to summer blend Frown

If it keeps going at this rate it will be $10 a gallon by July 4 and our economy is going to grind to a halt.

I’m already nervous as shit for our kitchen gut renovation planned for late August and have told the wife we need to consider just postponing the whole thing another year or two. Confused

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
$4/gallon here in Central Florida today which is insane given what fuel generally sells for. This is the only way the garbage in Washington can make renewable energy appear even remotely cost effective, and everything they're doing is intentional.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
When Trump was in the WH, gas was $1.60. All those who voted for the drooling puppet and the cocksucker just remember that.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$5/gal here in NV with 91 octane..50 cent increase

Posts: 259 | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...n-pictures-yikes.php

$ 6.25 in California

w a claim that Los Angeles is seeing $9 per gallon

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Well it happened... I just paid over $5 for a gallon of fuel in PA. Just paid $5.25 for diesel this morning. Regular was around $4.60 if I remember correctly.

Passed 2 truck stops on my way in and both had diesel around the $5.60 mark. At this rate we'll see over $6 by early next week.

We had planned on making a trip to WV in a month or so, and may be putting that on hold. Our summer trip to Florida will more then likely not happen if fuel continues to climb like this.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I drove 81,000 miles last year for work. I had to pay for my gas. I quit that job in January. Good timing for me!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
When Trump was in the WH, gas was $1.60. All those who voted for the drooling puppet and the cocksucker just remember that.

Don't leave out the never Trumper third party voter imbeciles. They are the worst of the lot.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Regular gas was $3.99 and diesel was $4.49 on my commute this morning.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m ordering some “I did that” stickers today and plan to use them on every pump I have to visit.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’m ordering some “I did that” stickers today and plan to use them on every pump I have to visit.

My UPS guy gave me one last week and I put it on one of our local pumps. I had to go back to the station a few hours later for something else and it had already been removed.

Don't expect them to stay where you put them for very long.

This was mine:

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went past three stations within one mile this morning. Regular was 3.99 at Marathon, 4.25 at BP, and 3.89 at Speedway.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Agree with everything you stated here.. a +1 doesn't do it justice.

I filled up ~0830 before going to the gym, on the way back traffic was backed up into the right turn lane into Costco.

$4.049 about an hour ago.

$4.295 now after only 17 hours or so. Glad I split my gas getting and grocery getting between yesterday and today. No line last night, today out the parking lot again.

thanks for the update on Costco.. I usually go on the weekends in the early AM.. next weekend's update should be fun :/

$4.35 now at Costco..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post