SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

If this doesn't get reversed, I think the democrats are going to take a serious ass kicking in November.

I would have agreed a month ago. But now, I’m not so sure.

They are all, including Dementia Joe, going to hide behind “Russia, Russia, Russia” now and will try to escape blame that way.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Filled up at $3.89 yesterday. It broke $4.00 today.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
3.89 yesterday. 4.19 today.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Agree with everything you stated here.. a +1 doesn't do it justice.

I filled up ~0830 before going to the gym, on the way back traffic was backed up into the right turn lane into Costco.

$4.049 about an hour ago.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

As high as $3.78 right now. Oddly, there is a 30-cent price differential between the "major" brands like Shell, BP and Exxon and the independent stations as well as the Murphy/Walmart.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Going up about 20 cents, every other day this week.

If fuel is going up like this, can natural gas/propane and electricity be far behind?

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Going up about 20 cents, every other day this week.

Yep. Up 40 cents since Monday around here too. $3.09 on 2/28 to $3.29 on 3/2 and now $3.49 on 3/5.

quote:
If fuel is going up like this, can natural gas/propane and electricity be far behind?

My natural gas rate went up by ~50% on the bill that I just received! Eek

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Ashamed as I am to admit it, I have a cousin that’s a…liberal. Not only does he drink the kool-aid, I think he snorts it dry.
He just posted:

“ If prices go up at the pump .. it’s temporary fallout. Think of it as the price of feedom. You aren’t sitting in a train terminal holding your cat. “

If this is a reference to Ukraine, I‘d prefer to be sitting in a foxhole waiting to shoot someone.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
3.59 by DFW area.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Much of the gas stations in Des Moines, Iowa, all jumped from $3.49 to $3.69 for the cheaper unleaded option that's 10% ethanol. A week ago gas stations varied in price a bit, but today all are are in sync at the same price.

Posts: 2366 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:

“ If prices go up at the pump .. it’s temporary fallout. Think of it as the price of feedom. You aren’t sitting in a train terminal holding your cat. “

If this is a reference to Ukraine, I‘d prefer to be sitting in a foxhole waiting to shoot someone.

Jackass. So this is all Russia's fault. Dumb ass leftists! Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baran:
quote:
Originally posted by Baran:
I have been seeing about $0.20 a day increase. Last night was 3.95

$4.05 by noon time today.

Up $0.25 to $4.30 today. I feel bad for people who are struggling to pay their bills prior to this.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Paid $4.50/gallon for 89 octane last night in Western PA. It's going to get worse long before it gets better, thanks to the DNC Commie party.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I think I saw $5.80 while driving by the station.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it at $4.99 this morning!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I saw it at $4.99 this morning!!

$5.99 in San Diego this morning. Up $0.10 from yesterday and $0.40 from last week this time.

Correction, $0.20 from yesterday and $0.70 from a week ago (wife corrected me).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I filled up ~0830 before going to the gym, on the way back traffic was backed up into the right turn lane into Costco.

$4.295 now after only 17 hours or so. Glad I split my gas getting and grocery getting between yesterday and today. No line last night, today out the parking lot again.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

$4.295 now after only 17 hours or so. Glad I split my gas getting and grocery getting between yesterday and today. No line last night, today out the parking lot again.

thanks for the update on Costco.. I usually go on the weekends in the early AM.. next weekend's update should be fun :/

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

If this doesn't get reversed, I think the democrats are going to take a serious ass kicking in November.

I would have agreed a month ago. But now, I’m not so sure.

They are all, including Dementia Joe, going to hide behind “Russia, Russia, Russia” now and will try to escape blame that way.

There is no escape the people's wrath, when their pocketbooks are being hit hard from every direction, not just the gas station. Unless these maggots somehow manage to reverse it 180, it's going to be a blood bath for them.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. It was $5.09 yesterday when i went towork, $5.19 when i got home and now its $5.39 Mad

Todays its $5.59 for regular

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post