SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This is one of the worst things that can happen to the demorrhoids. There’s no way to spin it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34072 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Same gas station - 76. Self Serve regular.

I filled up two weeks ago for $4.93/gal.

I filled up last Friday for $5.25/gal.

I drove past the same station yesterday and it was $5.39/gal.

Posts: 4064 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spencer WV.= last night, 9PM $3.49. 9AM today &4.00.

Fuck me a’runnin’!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

$4.35 now at Costco..

We aren't even making 24hrs between hikes, damn.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20742 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Just went and filled up. $3.599 for regular and $4.599 for premium at KwikTrip. 14.659 gallons in my little truck, $57.16, and that wasn't a empty tank. Last fill up was Feb. 8, one of the rare occasions I was actually on empty, that was $50 even.

Posts: 479 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Last night around 9pm I was thinking about getting gas at a station and it was $3.69. I figured I would just do it this morning at Sam's Club for $3.49 or less. This morning Sam's was $3.59 after discount, the gas station was now at $3.89. This is in Des Moines, IA on our 10% ethanol, which is what most cars drink here. Ethanol free can be hard to find and is spendy.

Posts: 2503 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of sig 226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

$4.35 now at Costco..

We aren't even making 24hrs between hikes, damn.

Nope and the lines were to the street again like a weekend per my wife.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2654 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I've seen some photos circulating of some places I think they were in California. Prices had just bumped over $6./ gallon.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8835 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I set fuel charges for trucking in and out of our facility, once per month on the first Monday. Diesel locally has gone up $.80 in the last week. My phone hasn't stopped ringing.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
I've seen some photos circulating of some places I think they were in California. Prices had just bumped over $6./ gallon.

Gas stations in LA over $7 for premium already...heard talk of it on the radio this morning.

I filled up all the cars the weekend before last when I figured the Ukraine thing wasn't getting wrapped up for a few more months at this rate.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pulled in to my local Shell and regular was $4.019. By the time I started pumping it was $4.119. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Paid 3.99 for regular this morning, South Florida.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Peter Doocy: "It sound like you are blaming Putin for the increase in gas prices recently, but weren't gas prices going up anyway b/c of post-pandemic supply chain issues?"

Psaki: "there's no question that...the increase...is a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1500926256363171840

Posts: 19493 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Must be crazy everywhere, can't get the GasBuddy app to open o. 3 different devices!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local wawa went from $4.15 to $4.45 overnight.

Posts: 72 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Peter Doocy: "It sound like you are blaming Putin for the increase in gas prices recently, but weren't gas prices going up anyway b/c of post-pandemic supply chain issues?"

Psaki: "there's no question that...the increase...is a direct result of the invasion of Ukraine."

That's weird because I've been see the "I did that" stickers for at least six months. Also did Biden tap the strategic oil reserve in November because he anticipated war 3-4 months later?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20742 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I mentioned earlier that gas had dropped $.30 a gallon, but now it’s up $.70 from that price to $4. Holy cow though on diesel. I filled my truck last week at $3.50 and it’s $1.20 more at $4.70 today. I’m gonna have to keep it under 65 towing the 5th wheel to the Keys on Saturday.

Posts: 10797 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Walmart on Austin Hwy in San Antonio was $3.45/gallon at 5:45 this morning when I filled up. At 3pm today I drove by and their sign said $3.69. Ridiculous.

Posts: 26846 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Another ~20 cents. Major brands now $3.99, independents and Murphy/Walmart $3.79, seem to be holding, but anything could happen. As noted before, this price differential is a little odd. Usually it has been 5-8 cents.

Posts: 27805 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

And yet this lying bitch will tell you in the next breath that “we don’t really get much oil from Russia”

See how they plan to hide from the repercussions for all of this? Mad

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post