SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Ronin,

So is the P226, makes a nice set to talk about and bring to Jeff's house in May.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had an L40 dark. Great cigar but the price was high. CI has L40 naturals in stock. If I remember correctly, they are $18 each. It was a good smoke similar to the "A". A fruity, cherry flavor in it if I remember.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thanks Petr...I'll have to search one out...I was just checking the Humidor, I still have a few Ratzillia's left, think that will be tomorrow's smoke.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not seeing them on their website. In the Hamburg store, they have an open box and 4 sealed boxes on the shelf.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I Googled for a while and found one on Neptune. I've not ordered from them before so hoping for the best.

LIGA PRIVADA UNICO L40 LANCERO 7" * 40, SINGLE

Cost was $16 plus shipping...delivered by Friday.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
That's a good price Ronin hopefully they arrive in good condition

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I wish it was 'they'. Limited to one per order...I'll be sure to post a review of Neptune once it arrives - looking at their site they have a pretty decent selection. More to follow...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
That is a good price as long as they don't rape you in shipping charges.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It was $6.95 standard shipping. I can live with that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I lied. I had the UF13 dark. I did have the L40 though too, last summer.

posted Hide Post
Not bad for shipping, but was that with other cigars or just the L40?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Just the one cigar - I'm guessing they use a standard shipping box. This quest was more about finding the stick...assuming the order goes well I'll place a bigger order with them. Prices overall are pretty good.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Went into my shop today to find some more La Imperiosa's because they were so freaking awesome. Almost succumbed to the 4 pack sampler but I wanted some other sticks. Ronin, they are now carrying the Crux line so I scored some of those. Also discovered they have the Schizo's in a bunch of choices. I almost felt guilty buying cigar that cheap. If they are as good as you guys say, I'm going back to score a bundle of 20. Smile

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin they had a box of L-40 tonight for $18 I plan to go back if your interested I'll try one (I've had them before) if they are good and you want some I'll pick them up for you. Otherwise I'll probably smoke an opus Lonsdale (which is my favorite vitola).

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, Most likely that is the case with them using standard shipping. Plus they may have a Boveeda pack in there too.

Brad, It sounds like you scored fairly well! When you smoke the Schizo, just remember that it is not a Fuente or Pepin that is 5 times the price.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
The unico series are all Amazing in their own little way, Once you tried them all and got it out of your system try the Papas fritas, they are short smokes made from the leftover tobacco of all the unico series, so its like a grab bag of unico smokes. Each one is different, some taste exactly like the unico lines and some have a flavor all their own, much cheaper way to get your unico fix.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Tat Monsters were delivered today. Likely my weekend smoke...

QUESTION - Who has smoked, or is aware of, the PJ40? (in honor of Pete's 40th birthday). My understanding is that it was limited in production, but available. I've searched online, plenty of reviews, but nothing I can find for sale.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I'm 1/3 of the way into a Camacho barrel aged paired with a local brewer's bourbon barrel aged espresso stout. Beer is great. Stick is semi sweet with a little pepper sneaking in around the edges. Nothing stellar but enjoyable.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing stellar but enjoyable.

Camacho in a nutshell.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Ronin they had a box of L-40 tonight for $18 I plan to go back if your interested I'll try one (I've had them before) if they are good and you want some I'll pick them up for you. Otherwise I'll probably smoke an opus Lonsdale (which is my favorite vitola).

Gator - so much for Neptune - they just canceled my order claiming to be out of stock!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ