SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 355 356 357 358

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
I do okay with bracelets and Nato straps, but with 8.5" wrists I really have problems finding rubber straps that fit. I have tried Barton and some others but even the larges are on the last hole sometimes. Looking for any recommendations for where to find good leather and rubber large watch straps.

Check out esslinger.com. They have had a good selection of long straps.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2203 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This highly modified Seiko turtle with a ceramic bracelet turned out pretty good. The DLC finish along with the ceramic bezel insert and bracelet all look great together.

Posts: 18865 | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
You know already that I like the Samurai case a lot more than I like the Turtle case, but I'll freely admit I like the looks of that DLC Turtle case with the black day/date markers. Nicely done!

God bless America.

Posts: 11534 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post