SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    New Metallica - Post up your reviews of the new album - <The Good the Bad, and the Ugly>
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Metallica - Post up your reviews of the new album - <The Good the Bad, and the Ugly> Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was really hoping to go to a show on this tour (saw them previously in '04). They just aren't doing nearly as many shows. And I can't afford to pay those ticket prices in addition to driving 6 hours and getting a hotel room. I thought for sure they would at least come to Charlotte. Oh well.

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KShooter:
I was really hoping to go to a show on this tour (saw them previously in '04). They just aren't doing nearly as many shows. And I can't afford to pay those ticket prices in addition to driving 6 hours and getting a hotel room. I thought for sure they would at least come to Charlotte. Oh well.

Agreed, I get it. It's nice to live in or near a big city like Chicago as far as concert tour visits, other than our garbage gun laws and record crime rates, lol.

I missed Metallica when they were at Lollapalooza 2015 so I jumped on tickets for this upcoming Soldier Field show. Tickets were expensive but I'm excited for the show.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post