SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Post a Song/Artist (or Two) That You’re Pretty Sure Most Forum Members Are Not Familiar With
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post a Song/Artist (or Two) That You’re Pretty Sure Most Forum Members Are Not Familiar With Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
TMats, I see that Eilen Jewell will be doing some shows out West.

Well, Boise is her hometown and the base she operates from; just too far. The Oregon and Washington perfs are out of the question. Seems like she could at least do a show in Fort Collins. Maybe I’ll message her again; artists seem to like it when you request a show.

Posts: 13082 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Found these guys recently while looking for bands with brass.

Some other songs from them that you should check out are Goon Squad, Lola(a Kinks cover), Brendan, Pedro, Get Over, All or Nothing, Little Lighter, and Young Tom Rose.

Posts: 11127 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
The Germans got the band back together.

Posts: 11127 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
IMY2 Fleetwood Mac Cover

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3842 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38496 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23096 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post