SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic Country Music
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Country Music Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

I love my country and country music. God bless America!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about some southeast Texas tunes from back in the day…

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I started this thread with Johnny Rodriguez. This from an appearance on Austin City Limits.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This one may be slightly outside the lines of this thread, but it certainly fits in The Lair.

Smile

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I made sure that this wasn’t posted earlier. I’ve never been to Florida, but this song makes me feel a connection. It’s not just a great Country song, it’s a great piece of music.

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
Back when I was about 8 years old or so my dad had this old pickup truck with a casette player in it.
One of his most commonly played tapes was The Highwaymen:

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Lotta folks don't care for Vince Gill, but his performance with Patty Loveless at the memorial for George Jones still gets to me. I was/am a hugh fan of The Possum.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Bottom of Page 6?! Really?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post