Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
I love this song. He tells the story of the song in the second video | |||
|
Legalize the Constitution![]() |
Me too. _______________________________________________________ despite them | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
Another of his that I like | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
I grew up listening to this. I remember asking my dad about some of these not quite sounding country. He said that back in the 50's it was all called country, rock hadn't quite hit the scene. | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
Red, White, and Blue(Grass), outstanding musicians and great people. Core trio were Grant Boatwright (acoustic guitar) and his wife, Ginger (vocals, guitar), and Dale Whitcomb (banjo). They were joined by some great talent, both live performances and recordings. Woody Herman collaborated with Ginger on one of her later albums, "Sentimental Journey: The Bluegrass-Jazz Experience." Do a search for "Red, White, and Blue(Grass)" and / or "Ginger Boatwright" to hear some really great bluegrass. Here's one of the Red, White, and Blue(Grass) album covers, designed by Ginger; see if you can find my name on it. Really, it's there. Front Cover: Back Cover: הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
"Member"![]() |
_____________________________________________________ Sliced bread, the greatest thing since the 1911. | |||
|
| Member |
Imagine Jerry's shock at what cars are like 50 years after that song was released. IIRC, the video is from an episode of "Hee-Haw". Barbi Benton, Lisa Todd, Misty Rowe...and one lady that I can't quite call the name of are swinging and swaying. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

