SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone)
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone) Login/Join 
Nothing's gonna change my world
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Posting the latest changelog because I don't want to have to repeat all the shit when I get home :P

Chernarus 1, 2 and Napf

Changed Remove Function---
---You can now remove all base pieces in which you build. This is basically taking the "admin" out of removing base pieces. Same deal, you do not get refunded the materials that made the object that you want to remove.

Change some of the missions---
---Added AI to the loot crates at the 4 different missions. Now at least 1 group of 4 AI, 1 50cal gunner, and 1 helicopter with 5 paratroops are at each mission objective

Changed the roaming AI---
---Roaming AI only spawn 1 per group/town, and that 1 AI is very very stupid.

---EDIT---

Fixed some weird bugs that wouldn't allow players to salvage a fully working vehicle
---you can now salvage engines, main rotors, fuel tanks, windscreen, and tires now

Fixed an issue with "packing" mozzies that have led to bans
---you now have to be within 10 meters of the vehicle in order to pack it, goes for bikes, motorbikes and the mozzies.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
What is a "Mozzie"? Surely not a WW2-era Mosquito.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
What is a "Mozzie"? Surely not a WW2-era Mosquito.

Single seater DIY helicopter.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
So on Monday night I made a post on Shoguns forum about suggestions and whatnot.

One of them was an aircraft carrier off the coast that is the same or higher difficulty than HF, with similar loot, and AI controlled.

Then I noticed his changelog for today. Big Grin

4/30/14

Unread postby IF ((SHOGUN)) THEN; » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 am
Chernarus 1 and 2

---NEW---
-Added in an Aircraft Carrier off the coast of Cherno. This ship has multiple loot spawn locations and has the top end of top end military (everything short of Thermal weapons). However, avoid the front end of the ship for the time being, it tends to make you fall through the floor. The rest of the ship is perfectly fine and not buggy at all.

-Changed the buy and sell price of all Gem stones to 1 full briefcase. This is to make mining ores more useful.

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gravebone:
So on Monday night I made a post on Shoguns forum about suggestions and whatnot.

One of them was an aircraft carrier off the coast that is the same or higher difficulty than HF, with similar loot, and AI controlled.

Then I noticed his changelog for today. Big Grin

4/30/14

Unread postby IF ((SHOGUN)) THEN; » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 am
Chernarus 1 and 2

---NEW---
-Added in an Aircraft Carrier off the coast of Cherno. This ship has multiple loot spawn locations and has the top end of top end military (everything short of Thermal weapons). However, avoid the front end of the ship for the time being, it tends to make you fall through the floor. The rest of the ship is perfectly fine and not buggy at all.

-Changed the buy and sell price of all Gem stones to 1 full briefcase. This is to make mining ores more useful.

Ohh hell yea. I'm gonna log on this weekend and just mine me some gemstones.

But wish that change was made earlier. Would have made the 20 gems I took to the trader MUCH more useful. Would have been 20 freaking briefcases instead of 2.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Get ready for the mines to be a hot spot!

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gravebone:
Get ready for the mines to be a hot spot!

As my wife heard one of you guys say. And keeps saying. "Don't go to the mines by yourself. You'll get butt raped." LOL! Big Grin

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Man, last night was the most fun I've had in a LONG time!

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
We made out like bandits last night. 100+ briefcases for a bit of work.

Close in air-support was clutch.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Ran it again last night. Chainsaw is def the way to do it.

Once you get about 30 of the veins down though the game will start to crash if you look toward all the ore laying on the ground.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Found a locked SUV parked IN the wall of the Balota base. Someone has probably glitched inside and either logged or who knows.

Just FYI.

No admin was on when I found this, so I simply blew the car. But, the drivers door was buried in one of the courtyard walls.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Parked in the wall? Like halfway parked through?

I know I still have my locked SUV inside of the hangar/warehouse/loading dock....

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
You can pull a vehicle up so it is touching a player-built wall, and and then exit the vehicle, coming out on the other side of the wall. It's a known exploit. Vehicles parked right up against walls stand out like this.

I shot down the helicopter last night and got Rotty's stuff, by the way.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Gravebone as soon as you muted, the server went down to fix the logon. It's up now.

Arc.

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
The mint walls are down!!! I have no clue how to build or plot pole or what ever. As soon as you guys see this. Get some walls up!! Shed and safes are exposed.

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
We'll see if anyone notices it. I don't have time til later tonight.

Nobody paid the plot pole, so poof. If the gem thing stays as is, that base isn't really necessary. If it was smelting or flying 12000km, then it makes sense. It wouldn't be bad to keep it up, if the plot pole is still there, I think I've got some walls.

Arc.

Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
I incorrectly assumed it got paid

Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Skull and I got it back up, I had almost everything for a garage, he had the rest. We now have an LAV posted there.

Arc.

Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Paying twice a week like Mingle suggested isn't a bad idea. We need to set up some solid days though. Maybe Wednesday and Saturday every week or something.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
So I got my pee pee smacked yesterday by Ron Jeremy for taking that asshole Bandit Bob's engine.

Long story short, Bandit Bob got himself killed near Klen. Arc looted his body and got a key to a Blackhawk parked at Klen. Bandit Bob shows back up and asks for his key back and Arc gives it to him. Bandit Bob then proceeds to call Arc a dick for looting his body. I rush over and take out the engine from the Blackhawk and try and get Bandit Bob to apologize. He refuses and complains to Ron.

So from now on we don't give shit back, or at least I'm not going to. I'll burn it in place before giving it back.

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post