SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone)
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DayZ (ARMA 2 mod, not the standalone) Login/Join 
Nothing's gonna change my world
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
So, I'll be able to explain this a little better when I'm on mumble...

But there's no more troll base, no more sky base, and devil's castle is suffering from a severe lack of vehicles.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to hear the story. I was going to suggest just ignoring him as our attention to him is what is fueling his tantrum.

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Also to anyone that hasn't picked up a custom spawn point. I think it paid for its self in 1x one hour session with me. Nothing quite like spawning 2 feet from your safe.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Can't wait to hear the story. I was going to suggest just ignoring him as our attention to him is what is fueling his tantrum.

Slaughtering them casually was what fueled the fire. We just straight up murdered them after they started attacking us and they had to resort to grief/troll tactics because they aren't good at this game. There was nothing more gratifying than blowing the head off of Akanthos and Ammoguy with my M107 last night...alright well maybe taking out an LAV with a rocket that night Michael and those shitbags were griefing the Balota base, but they're close Big Grin

Posts: 7764 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I miss all the good shit.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I miss all the good shit.

I only miss MOST of it.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Last night was mostly cruising about in a Blackhawk and killing exposed vehicles. Random locked helicopters in fields, or whole bases of Lavs and helis.

Some random guy decided he'd try to get in the Balota base, naturaly Kevin shot me in the face so I could respawn and dissuade this guy. Instead I killed him twice, then he logged out on the helipad. So, he'll probably be back at it again. What he's doing is base griefing technically, but the only thing to do in our balota base when you parachute in, is starve, or fall and break your legs.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Whoever started hanging out with that Austin kid, I hate you.

Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
You can blame Godsmoke for that one.

He did kill Akanthos by using good strategy though, so he seems like a decent player. Kid just won't shut up!!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
What server are y'all on now?

I had my fun in a TBK server, but once I lost my Chinook I decided it was time to move on :P

Maybe I'll join you all.

*cough**cough**hack*

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
S
quote:
quote:
What server are y'all on now?

I had my fun in a TBK server, but once I lost my Chinook I decided it was time to move on :P

Maybe I'll join you all.

*cough**cough**hack*

Sent you over a email with the Server info.

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8853 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Ganked Carters plot pole by blowing up a house he thought was indestructible. Took that plot pole and put it down in the remains of ZGoldens base. The safes will be ours when they reset.

Good times.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Uh. Just had a thought.

The plot pole in our Bolata base. It's locked up, yes? But isn't it just walled in on one side? Couldn't someone just blow a hole through the wall of the treasure room to get to the plot pole?

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
no, it's player built on all sides. What are we, noobs?

Arc.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Uh. Just had a thought.

The plot pole in our Bolata base. It's locked up, yes? But isn't it just walled in on one side? Couldn't someone just blow a hole through the wall of the treasure room to get to the plot pole?

Ahem, Nala's base. Not ours.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Title aside, the mechanics of securing a plot pole have been well learned, and implemented in Balota.

Arc.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm FREE!!!!

I also put his plot pole back down where he'll never find it. Wink So in 6 days his mountain base is ours!

Posts: 11167 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
LOL... you guys kill me. Hopefully I'll be on tonight to join you guys in some shenanigans.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
So the next base we need to force our will on is the one at the secret airbase at Novy Lug.

Picture of Gravebone
posted Hide Post
Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm
Chernarus #1 server-

Changed base building and plot pole design. Players can now place a plot pole and be able to still build after DEATH! Players that are tagged as friendly to build will still have to be retagged as friendly to continue building if they die. So this means, you all will have to replace your plot pole for the LAST TIME after the 7pm EST Restart.

Server 2 will be updated at the 10pm EST Restart.

Well that explains why I haven't had to pick up my plot pole at HF. Very nice change.