SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Classic songs from the 60's and 70's
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic songs from the 60's and 70's Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27821 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post

love the Pips -- wooh, wooh....

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Kinda tough to just post one, isn’t it

I suppose Sister Golden Hair is a little incongruous, but hey...I like it

Posts: 13163 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I can take or leave most Elton John songs, but I dig this one.

Elton John - "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" 1975

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27821 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Phoebe Snow

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my all time favorites of the 70's and the perfect song to close out "Breaking Bad."

And another classic from them.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

George Thorogood covers a 1956 Ellas McDaniel song, Who Do You Love, 1979 in England.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMnmvLLrDI

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Here's Ted pushing his 62' Gibson Byrdland in an oldie Amboy Dukes tune..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A 2-fer Tuesday with the same song and two differing renditions, both are special..

On a classical guitar, just soothing..

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I was a big fan of Alvin Lee's guitar style back in the 70's and from one of my favorite albums
A Space in Time here's great guitar establishing a beat...

I saw that Patrick SP2022 already posted another big Lee's favorites "I'd Love to Change the World" great song!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I looked through all 8 pages to be sure no one had already posted this. From one of those albums where all the songs are great.

Posts: 13163 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post

I forgot how sexy Ann Margaret was. She really looked good in that green sweater. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

I forgot how sexy Ann Margaret was. She really looked good in that green sweater. Smile

Jim

Wait! You forgot?!?

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim

Wait! You forgot?!?

There has been to many others since my teen years. She is a very pleasant memory. Razz

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
A couple of favorite Buffetts

Regards, Will G.