SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Sigforum "Postal Match"
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sigforum "Postal Match" Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
it takes some force to push the roofing nail fasteners through it.

And, apparently, bullets! Eek

Posts: 8788 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

CZ TS2, Atlanta Arms 100gr 9MM Steel Challenge, Android Dry Fire Par timer app, 3 strings of 6 shots <8 seconds@

Posts: 15950 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Awesome shooting sir! That's some hard-fought success right there!

Posts: 8788 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Got the slide back for my P226 and mounted my 407K tonight. Of course I had to go test it. Closest I've come yet to cleaning it under time. Stupid inside scoring, lol.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
92fstech, a most noble endeavor!

Posts: 15950 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post