SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now that's what I call the circle of trust. It's funny, out of the pistols I have owned and sometimes as much as I hate to admit it, the Glock just works for me. It is simple yet rugged. I wish Glock would build a car. Cool

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Securite

We have Shooters World here couple of locations, lots of lanes, pistol, rife, even a old time gun range game. $300-$3249 depending on your level of choice, financing available.

Its a heck of a place.... Since it's down by Touristavile, lots of foreign interest in renting guns to shoot, since many countries don't allow guns in peoples hands aka the UK.

I'll stick to my country outdoor range...

They do sell quite a few Glocks you can get your hands on just about any firearm without having to ask to see one in the case.

Shooters World - Link

OMG Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Securité

It's Wade's Eastside Guns' business model, only amped up to the next level (or three). Catering to those in the tech corridor crowd who actually care about guns as much as they do their Ferraris and Paganis, and who happen to have way too much discretionary money to trifle over how much overage that they paying. That's for the peasantry.

That Shooter's World Orlando is something else. There are supercar showrooms that don't look that good.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
So you’re not a fan?

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Well, I've continued the trend of not buying a Glock. I'm up to 4 SIG pistols and 1 Taurus. The last one being the P365 which I absolutely love.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Well, I've continued the trend of not buying a Glock. I'm up to 4 SIG pistols and 1 Taurus. The last one being the P365 which I absolutely love.

The fact you bought a Taurus says enough about you..
Congratulations, we will rejoice and be glad in your choices..
Perhaps this thread isn't for you... Big Grin

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:

SIG4EVA, why not start our own thread, “You will buy a Taurus”.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
[…]and 1 Taurus.

You’re doing it wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
SIG4EVA, why not start our own thread, “You will buy a Taurus”.

That’ll be fun. You should do that.

Posts: 17112 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't think he would care for the majority of responses he would receive.

Posts: 107492 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't it be, "You will return a Taurus"

the interesting part about that Shooters World, outside of the massive facility is the "Circle of Guns"

Everything from Glock, Sig, Smith, Ruger, semi-autos, revolvers it's easy to get to handled them, no issues with waiting to get a clerk, no problems with how people handle them, no dissasembly.. Pretty good concept.

Posts: 23386 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
QED

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
quote:

LOL, my wife tried the Shield, P238, P938, and we landed on the TCP. It's the only one she would actually carry. That being said, way better trigger than the LCP.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:

the interesting part about that Shooters World, outside of the massive facility is the "Circle of Guns"

Everything from Glock, Sig, Smith, Ruger, semi-autos, revolvers it's easy to get to handled them, no issues with waiting to get a clerk, no problems with how people handle them, no dissasembly.. Pretty good concept.

Personally I think the aftermarket trigger demo circle is cool. Also I like that they let you shoot shotguns on their indoor range.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
[
LOL, my wife tried the Shield, P238, P938, and we landed on the TCP. It's the only one she would actually carry. That being said, way better trigger than the LCP.

Should have had her try a Glock 42, 43. 43X, or 48.
Then you be posting here that you bought a Glock... Big Grin

My wife tried many a pistol to find one to HER liking.
She doesn't want to learn from me.
So she took a handgun class in which she tried 12 different pistols.
She liked the G42, so I bought her one.
So I bought ANOTHER Glock.

It is HER pistol, she picked it out.
She has quick access to it at all times.

To bad the G43 wasn't out yet.. Mad

Yes the wrist grabbing grip, she didn't learn that from me..

Imagine that...

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lowlife, don't piss that woman off!

I'm in pain just looking at the photo!

Took my mother out shooting years ago, right after my parents got separated. Same grouping...
"Oh, I must have been thinking about your father."

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Swapped slides on my birthday Glock 43X MOS with my 43X. Added a Overwatch Polydat to my 43X as well as my finally arrived TLR-7sub. The 35MOS is 357 and slide in CPII.

Guess which guns are mine and which are the city’s. Lol. Well the correctly mounted rmr on the Glock 31 is my issued weapon. The three badly mounted ones are coworkers. It’s new battery and rezero day.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's them boxes on top of your shooters?

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Those are the boxes for our very old dozen Benelli M1 Super 90s with short barrels.

oh wait, duh. I'm dense.

The city issues non adjustable RMRs. I can't remember the model. I got in four adjustable RMR06s to test.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to contribute on this thread. Since I got a 10mm B&T it need a companion. G20 and G41 are my new glocks.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Not my first Glock but my first Blue Label purchase. G45 MOS.
I'm very pleased that Glock expanded the Blue Label program to Veterans and also ZX Guns of Ft. Wayne, for a well stocked selection of program Glocks.

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1537 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post