SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
to match my B&T 10mm I got a G40. That is one big sob. I really wish GLock would get G5 to all this 10mm stuff and MOS to something smaller.
But it shoots softly even with serious stuff.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I actually finally made it to my gun club last week and shot the peanut butter 19x I bought about 2 months ago... it shot well but to be honest still not my cup of tea. P226 for me did a lot better.

In fact, I think I like shooting my Glock 31 & 32 better than the 19x.

19X is not peanut butter colored, it is baby poop colored.. Eek

I had a 19X for a few months and sold it to buy a G45 when they came out.
For whatever reason, I favor the G45 much more than I did the 19X.
Which is odd, they are basically the same gun, minus the baby poop color and the restrictive grip cutout for the magazines.

I can use all my old Gen 2 G17 mags in the G45, and it's prettier.....

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This endless thread doesn't serve or make my OCD need vs want any easier to keep controlled.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Well… just know you aren’t alone in that struggle. Wink

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Where are you all finding a 43X MOS?

Sent you an email with a lead.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Just snagged this G45 MOS. It came with the Holosun 508T, but I switched it out with the 507C due to the way it fit on the FCD mounting plate (G19 MOS has a CHPWS V4 plate that fits the 508T better).

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Gun I ordered in April is here.

Fitting since it’s my birthday

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:

Fitting since it’s my birthday

Happy birthday. Add some Shield Arms goodies and have fun. Surprisingly little recoil from such a "relatively" small package.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I have a 43X with Shield stuff in it. I'm going to move the frame of the MOS to my 43X so I can carry with the TLR-7sub whenever it gets here. The 43X MOS slide will go on the old 43X frame and will get some type of RMR and my Gemtech Aurora II to be my around the farm gun for varmint control.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Where are you all finding a 43X MOS?

In Stock @ impact guns

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Already out, thanks though. Interestingly enough, one of the area FFLs listed is Microsoft.

Posts: 9955 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You didn't know that Microsoft does FFL transfers? This month you can get a free trial windows 11 with every transfer.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nev:
This endless thread doesn't serve or make my OCD need vs want any easier to keep controlled.

That's the way Para intended it to be.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Check local places. It was just under a four month wait for my 43X MOS. See if anyone can order it for you.

I just ordered an Overwatch PolyDAT for it. Found my ancient Shield RMS red dot to use on it. Just waiting for my backordered TLR-7sub to come in.

Not minority enough!

Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Local PD just traded in their Gen 3 model 21’s for new model 45’s. Terrific choice!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I just purchased my first Glock. Gen 5 45MOS. I do own a Gen 3 17, which I won at a raffle.

I thought about an aftermarket barrel for it. No way! It shot dead balls on today. The trigger still sucks. Aftermarket trigger here I come. Then I change the sights. Then a SRO........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ironmike57,

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G45. My favorite Gen5. Very nice indeed.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I just purchased my first Glock. Gen 5 45MOS. I do own a Gen 3 17, which I won at a raffle
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
G45. My favorite Gen5. Very nice indeed.

Out of 15 Glocks I've owned, a few sold, the G45 is my favorite as well.
If one can only own 1 Glock, the G45 would be the way to go..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Ya’ll are killin’ me with the G45’s. That’s the only other one I want, and it’s pretty short on the list. Big Grin

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AIM Surplus advertised G19 "blem" barrels for 29 bucks. Mine arrived and I couldnt find the "blem". Unknown maker, but nice target crown. Will go into my G23 to make it multi caliber. Another Glock for 29 bucks, more or less.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post