SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Neat pic, Chowser. Since I got my 48, I'm really starting to dig the two-tone look. May have to send of a slide or two for CPII.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Neat pic, Chowser. Since I got my 48, I'm really starting to dig the two-tone look. May have to send of a slide or two for CPII.

CCR did my G33 and Gen 2 G21 In CPII.
I went ahead and had the barrel done as well.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, CPII looks great.

Well. Since first replying to this thread about ten years ago with the ubiquitous “I will never,” I’ve bought more than a few. In fact, I just committed to buy a used G45 tomorrow. It will be my… (*does math*) tenth Glock, and one of those I traded away and traded to get it back years later, so 11th transaction for a Glock.

I was wrong.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, CPII looks great.

Well. Since first replying to this thread about ten years ago with the ubiquitous “I will never,” I’ve bought more than a few. In fact, I just committed to buy a used G45 tomorrow. It will be my… (*does math*) tenth Glock, and one of those I traded away and traded to get it back years later, so 11th transaction for a Glock.

I was wrong.

Being a Gen 2 snob for many years....
The G45 is my current favorite Glock..

I sold a just bought 19X when the G45s came out.

Slapped the Olight on it I got from a fellow forum member...

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Glock 20 Gen 3 today. Mint condition, single mag. Thor is back in my house!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the gun shop. It looks brand new. The guy said he never shot it and the guy who traded it to him said he only put two magazines through it. I believe it.

He thinks it has Ameriglo bolds on it. Holy balls that front sight is easy to pick up! It's like a neon pink or something. Jumps right out at you.

Anyways, looking forward to picking it up. Not sure how I feel about the ambi slide lock lever, but the rest of it I like a lot.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Congrats! The G45 is the what I mainly carry and am pretty happy with it; I put the Ameriglo Agent sights mainly because I wanted the U notch rear sight.

quote:
Just got back from the gun shop. It looks brand new. The guy said he never shot it and the guy who traded it to him said he only put two magazines through it. I believe it.

He thinks it has Ameriglo bolds on it. Holy balls that front sight is easy to pick up! It's like a neon pink or something. Jumps right out at you.

Anyways, looking forward to picking it up. Not sure how I feel about the ambi slide lock lever, but the rest of it I like a lot.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Picked it up today. After a thorough inspection, yeah, it’s hardly been fired. The gun feels brand new. I already like it.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm curious: Can another Glock thread be found anywhere on the internet, which has 10,000+ responses and 3.5 million views?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm curious: Can another Glock thread be found anywhere on the internet, which has 10,000+ responses and 3.5 million views?

Not even on Glock Talk!

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not bad for a thread that you started as a joke, if I correctly remember you saying so.

posted Hide Post
This thread has cost me lots of $$$. I now own 4 examples of Austrian Tupperware!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
This thread has cost me lots of $$$. I now own 4 examples of Austrian Tupperware!

4?
You need to catch up- I'm on #8, maybe #9. That includes the one I got for my wife.

Yeah, this thread is probably one of the more expensive ones for me as well. I'm really reluctant to open up the "H&K P7 fans" thread! I know how much those cost!!!! The Watch thread in the Gallery is another one that's going to cost me some dough.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yep. 11th Glock purchased since I first posted in this thread.

Now I’m thinking a Gen 2 Glock 20 would round things out nicely. It’s a sickness.

Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

99.9% of them positive Glock posts... Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Sure will. I now own 6. Went thru the "going all Glock," to the "no more plastic" cycle about a dozen times. The gen 5's are very good guns. So, every forum should have one of these threads if they didn't already

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guilty, I had two G’s when this started. Up to 6 now.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I'm going to shoot my first steel challenge tomorrow with a red dot. I will shoot both guns and it will be interesting to see how much the scores differ. Glock Gen 3 17 vs Gen 5 45 with 509T.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just goes to show you how many Sig owners HATE Glocks. LOL... Wink Wink

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Well, it's only been about 30 yrs. since I bought my first Glock. I finally picked up a second one. A Gen5 26 to go along w/ my Gen2 17.

At this rate I'll have a Gen8 in 2051. Big Grin
I can hardly wait!

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post