SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have been so pleased with my G19, I just added a Gen 4 G17. I am even more pleased with the Gen 4 G17.

Posts: 1505 | Registered: July 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onethirtyeight:
I have been so pleased with my G19, I just added a Gen 4 G17. I am even more pleased with the Gen 4 G17.

I wonder if I'll be even more pleased with the Gen4 G19, or the Gen4 G34?

I am giddy with excitement.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37136 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:

Giddy?

Giddy as a school girl? Wink

Posts: 12547 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Daniel EMT-P
posted Hide Post
ordered my first today........a G22 Frown

I can't wait for it to get here. Big Grin

Daniel

S&W M19 6"
XD9 SC
SP2022 9mm
P228R
Taurus CIA 650 .357 Mag (Wife's)

Posts: 10 | Location: NC | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooh, a Gen 4 34. Will there be one??

Posts: 388 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YamaLink:
Oooh, a Gen 4 34. Will there be one??

Gaston has a choice. Either produce a Gen4 G34, or Jones will purchase a Gen4 G17, and Gen3 G34. Put the G34 slide on the mill, open up the proper deminsions, and viola!
(Yes, I like them that much)

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37136 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:

Giddy?

Giddy as a school girl? Wink

You have no idea.................

www.opspectraining.com

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Picture of Buster30290
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it. You'll fondle it late at night and engage in the Love that Dares not Speak it's Name.

Once upon a time, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, Dark Lord Gaston pulled a sword from a stone. He declared it ugly and summoned forth the forces of evil to bestow upon his creation magical properties to lure the great unwashed masses. Gaston flavored Kool-Aid was shared by the faithful; and the Dark Side of the force became strong.

Even the young Jedi "Eagle" was seduced by the Dark Side, as Dark Lord Gaston's minions have gone forth to spread their dogma among the faithful. Gaston's secret Volcano Base at Smyrna, GA has continued over the millenia to produce variations of his original sword to attract the more discriminating of the unwashed masses. Even the faithful add unauthorized "enhancements" to seduce those undecided. Behold! The latest incarnation of Gaston's sword:

Steadfast resistance to the lure of the Dark Side is NOT futile, however. Many Jedi Knights have remained pure at heart and proclaim their virtue as a beacon to those with wavering souls. Stand fast! Be of great cheer! Resistance IS NOT futile.

I still have no Glock. I have Sig. I have Sig Sauer. I have Ruger, S&W, Colt, Browning, Bersa, J.P. Sauer & Son, and others. I have no Glock!

Buster - "THE SENILITY PRAYER
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway; the good fortune to run into the ones I do; and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until .......

Posts: 3646 | Location: Nawth Jawja | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 3rd Gen Glock 19 is my "shtf" gun.

Posts: 204 | Location: Northern Kentucky | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fliparch
posted Hide Post
I bought an XD. Big Grin

P226R 9mm
P229R OD .40
SA XDsc 9mm
AR15 pistol w/ Noveske lower and 10.5" LWRC Upper
(Still want MORE!!!)

"Yo Homie?! Is that my briefcase?" - Vincent

Posts: 479 | Location: L.A. Commyfornia | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
XDs are cool. It takes awhile for some of us to arrive at nirvana. Took me years!

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob220st
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para.....i feel the "love" for all things relating to Firearms and the Shooting Sports.Thanks Everybody Cool
Bob Big Grin

Posts: 1766 | Location: Independence,Ky. | Registered: September 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Buster30290's eloquence reminds me of the Brooks Brothers man sitting at a red light in his sleek Mercedes, all decked out in alligator shoes, Rolex watch and diamond stickpin. He was so busy admiring himself that he didn't notice the light had turned green. A guy in blue jeans and cowboy boots came along in a rattletrap jalopy and blew his doors off. Glocks might not be as pretty as Sigs but they're like the EverReady bunny and his drum -- they keep going, and going, and going.

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeme05
posted Hide Post
Wrong! I've bought four G19,G21,G23,G26. They are killing machines, not pretty. More of a saber than a rapier! By the way I own six Sigs p220,p225,p226,p228,p229,p239.

Posts: 1375 | Location: West Texas | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
And your favorite Sig is ... the P225! Knew it.

Picture of wokstar
posted Hide Post
Glocks are great guns.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wokstar,

For work:
G22, G27, S&W638, S&W M&P15PSX, Rem.870, FN303
For play:
H&K P30, G21SF, 226R, SA XDM, BERSA .380
For food:
Remington Model 700, Benelli Super-Nova, Beretta AL391, Ruger Red Label. WTB: used 229[R],snubbie .38/357

Posts: 32 | Location: The Land of 10k Lakes (Minnesota) | Registered: July 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bn307
posted Hide Post
Gen 4 G17. Born 5 April, shipped and entered into store stock 8 April, purchased 8 April, first shots were in a local steel match 10 April.

Zero malfunctions all day. Damn accurate out of the box. Scores were best when I slowed down to enjoy shooting it - strange how my elapsed time shrinks when I try to shoot slower. Dark side, strong is.

This GLOCK is mine. Now about that Gen 4 G34 ... me want.

-------------------------------------
An analog man in a digital world.

Posts: 288 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dark side is indeed strong. I was hating the Glock for a long time, but I shot one a couple of weeks ago and now I want one. I'm thinking a G17 or a 19. I've got a 10mm in 1911 DW, but what do you guys think? Would a Glock 20 be a better 10mm? I'm also considering a G22 instead of the 17. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

Posts: 160 | Location: Minneapolis, MN. | Registered: April 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
muuuuuuhahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Alive!! Alive!!!

Posts: 108255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Shot my buddies G17 and he shot my XD9SC last week. Granted, his was stock and mine has had action work by SA.

But he was wanting my XD. Me wanting his Glock? Not really.

For the record, I did have a G27 back in the day, so I guess 'You will buy a Glock' is accurate. Smile

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post