SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 537 538 539 540
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Broke down and emailed Glock to order a 42. Decided I needed a 380 in the household because I have .380 ammo sitting around collecting dust.

Good enough reason!

Don't have a fo-tay deux, maybe need to add one, right now have the LCP Max 380 but why not another...

Posts: 19488 | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Glock 34, hopefully sometime in the next two weeks I'll get to take it home.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16760 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Attn would be Glocksters: AIM Surplus has LEO turn in Gen 3 G22s for $350.
Gen 3 G17s are $400.

I picked up a cheap used Gen 4 22 just to practice and keep my Glock gunsmithing skills up. I completely take down and re-assemble it at least once a week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 3552 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Attn would be Glocksters: AIM Surplus has LEO turn in Gen 3 G22s for $350.
Gen 3 G17s are $400.

G22
Same price I purchased one locally, I restored it to like new condition, added 357 Sig and 9mm conversion barrels, Vickers flat trigger and Talon Grip tape.

AIM surplus prices are pretty good for those Glocks.

美しい犬

Posts: 6619 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a G45 for work so I just picked up a Blue Label G45 for a spare .

Posts: 647 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I've come back around to my Glorks lately. I currently have a Gen 3 19 that's been modded quite a bit and a G45 that's my favorite model yet. It carries so well both owb and iwb. The added grip length doesn't print any worse than the 19 and I love that I can use the same holsters.
I have a very strong urge to acquire a Gen 5 19 just cuz....reasons. haha

Posts: 9860 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
I’ve become a big fan of the G45. I like it so much I bought one, traded it even for a West German Sig P226, then immediately went and bought another G45. It’s the nightstand gun, and my carry gun. It has completely replaced my 19’s for carry.

Posts: 14630 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Well....I had an accident. While driving home last week I lost control of my truck and it veered into the LGS parking lot.
I'm uninjured but will be needing to buy a new set of night sights and spend a couple of range days breaking in my new Gen 5 G19.

Posts: 9860 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Went to pick up a lower I ordered online from a shop and walked out with that a blue label 19G5. Already have one (got it when they first came out with the half moon cut and unleveled frame) but decided I needed another without the half moon cut. Made it home and ordered up my normal warren sights, Vickers slide release, Glock ext mag release, c&h plug, and overwatch np3 internals.

Side note, decided to give the surefire xc-1 another chance. Bought one when they first came out and it was ok but not great. Saw there's a xc-1c coming now that has a better mounting system. Spoke with surefire the other day and they said it will fit holsters cut for the xc-2. The original mounting system was my biggest complaint initially as to get it tight it basically compressed the rail on one of my 19s, then add in the lackluster reliability they were showing eventually. Hoping this new version solves all the issues.

Posts: 2382 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
So I’ve been perfectly happy with my Gen3 19, 23 & 26 but lately I’ve had an itch for a long slide like a 34 with the cut for a red dot … this would just be for plinking and may rotate into the truck while the 23 (w/ 9mm threaded barrel) will go to my Baja bug.

I’d be happy with a nice used one and my question for the experts here, is there more than one Generation with the cut out … do I need?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5548 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
I’d be happy with a nice used one and my question for the experts here, is there more than one Generation with the cut out … do I need?

Glock's Modular Optic System (MOS) started w/ Gen4.

G34 Gen3 - no MOS option. You'd have to get it custom milled. Slide has large cutout behind the front sight.

G34 Gen4 - available with or w/o MOS. Slide has large cutout behind the front sight.

G34 Gen5 - available as MOS model only. No slide cutout.

Posts: 2672 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a G48 myself, it checks a lot of boxes for me and in my humble opinion I do hope hope they do a similar sized albeit longer barreled G36 in the future.
Ya know, I think this one will turn out to be my favorite Glock!

POW/MIA: You are Not Forgotten

Posts: 466 | Location: East St.Louis, Il. | Registered: June 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
10th Wedding Anniv. gift from my wife:

Mfg.: 5/1991 - 1st G21 run

Posts: 3560 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
10th Wedding Anniv. gift from my wife:

Mfg.: 5/1991 - 1st G21 run

A Gen2 G21C. One of the best gifts ever!!! All Gen2 G21’s make me drool!!!

Posts: 3650 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gen2s...serious cool. Especially the rarer variants. Congrats on the G21C.

-MG

Posts: 1208 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post