SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
Not likley ..... Razz ... (waiting for a Sig) Big Grin But do like their G36 in .45

This message has been edited. Last edited by: badge38,

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
something clever
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Just picked up my 19 today. Now to just shoot the crap out of it...

Posts: 4868 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Damn this thread. I picked up two 17's today. Figured it would be good just to have them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5912 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I resisted for awhile, but now I am clutching my Glock 17.

Posts: 2233 | Registered: January 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup

I am not a gunsmith nor do I play one on TV

Posts: 1491 | Registered: July 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Mighty big handgun to be a nine. But maybe there weren't any 20s or 21s available. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeremiahjj,

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I've bought four and sold one just since this thread has been going!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We shall see. I bought a 22 thinking "the Koolaid drinkers can't all be wrong." Now my grip angle is confused by the Glock's incorrect angle. I'll know in 50 rounds if I have a RTF 22 for sale...barely used Smile.

Posts: 21 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sovietak474u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adweisbe:
Yup

Ya got the longslide! Sweet Cool

If it flies, floats or phucks, RENT IT. - Nukeandpave

Posts: 7390 | Location: Crime filled clayton county , GA | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was offered the chance to shoot a G23 today at a steel plate shoot, and I accepted the invitation. I could not miss with it, and shot so much better with it than with my P229 SAS Gen II 9mm.

My world has been turned upside down, and am now searching for a G19.

Frown

Posts: 300 | Location: Washington | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_93SER:
My world has been turned upside down, and am now searching for a G19.

Frown

In my opinion the Glock 19 probably the best 9mm on the market today. I highly doubt you will regret your purchase once you get one in your hands.

Posts: 1390 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of frogger
posted Hide Post
Looks like my 3rd Glock will be coming home soon. My wife has promised me some "gun money" for my b-day which is just over a week away and I plan to buy a Glock 26 with the money. That is, unless I get to the shop and find something I can't live without in the case like what happened last time I had the funds to buy a G26. Big Grin

••••••••••••••••••••
"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5409 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
Well ... it's getting harder for me to stay away from the Glock counter. I'm impressed with the G36 .45 mainly due to the slimmer single stack design, which makes this pistol perfect for my CCW. The G30, double stack .45 is also a consideration.
There aren't many .45's out there of this size, weight and also the Glock dependability.

Also ... why get a .40 when you can have a .45 ? Cool

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Enron Exec
posted Hide Post
I wanted a 9mm, I got a G19.

Now its all i shoot. Frown

The power of the dark side is strong.

------------------------------------------
"cause i always like being in a small bathroom cause i bring in my 9mm and pretend zombies have gotten into my house and i need to be really careful. for some reason this makes taking a dump fun and an adventure at the same time. you never know whats gonna happen lol" - ScionGuyizCool

Posts: 343 | Location: Dirty South aka H-Town | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've said for years that I would never own an ugly gun. I picked up my G34 last Tuesday. Yes it's butt ugly. The power of the Dark Side IS strong! I hope my 220 doesn't get lonely.

Joe

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Muuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Went out to shoot with the G19 again this weekend. Who wants to buy my almost new 239 9mm with an SRT and a front night sight with a Don Hume holster?

Man, I love the G19's ultra fast follow-ups!

0:01

Posts: 4215 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to go possibly grab a G19 yesterday, but the funstore had a CPO P229R DAK 9mm whos voodoo was stronger.

Posts: 977 | Location: Upstate South Carolina | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm done, two 17's one 19, all with green frames and night sights.

Posts: 47 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunder:
I'm done, two 17's one 19, all with green frames and night sights.

Where are the pics Homie! Wink
I love the OD Glocks.
I have 7 black ones and 1 OD G27.
My 18 year old Daughter claims it as hers so I guess i'll loose one when she turns 21.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4834 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post