SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 567
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
My new G41 brought me here.

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Okay, my last post was 5 days ago when I got a G20gen4 FDE.

Well, today I stopped at Cabela's simply to see if they had any shipments of gun powder. On the way out, I looked quickly at the pistol counter. Lo and behold, my grail 9mm was sitting there, all shiny and new. Brought it home: Glock 34 gen4 FDE. That's waaaay too much money spent in less than a week for me. I need to lay off the purchases for a few months. But at least now I finally feel satiated. Wink

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay, my last post was 5 days ago when I got a G20gen4 FDE.

Go forth, and sin some more. Wink

Beautiful 34 you picked up there.

All you need now is the FDE 18 and the set will be complete. Cool

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inspired by Sarah Palin's rub...

I do not like this post on glocks. I do not like the ones who mock. I do not like – and hear me well – I do not like how the glock looks, or trigger, hell, it’s over cooked. I do not like to waste my cash, to spend on heaps of glocks to stash. I do not like when men deride the best darn guns that please the eye. I do not like your crazy world, of glocks you love that makes me hurl. I love Sigs and won’t promote a single glock nope, nope, nope.

Just sayin'

Posts: 3 | Location: Currently in the Middle East | Registered: March 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Recoil Rod:

I do not like this post on glocks. I do not like the ones who mock. I do not like – and hear me well – I do not like how the glock looks, or trigger, hell, it’s over cooked. I do not like to waste my cash, to spend on heaps of glocks to stash. I do not like when men deride the best darn guns that please the eye. I do not like your crazy world, of glocks you love that makes me hurl. I love Sigs and won’t promote a single glock nope, nope, nope.

Just sayin'
I have to say your very first post
Caught my attention more than most.
Be careful, though, with your clever ways
Or it'll be Moderated Status, seven days.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Just sayin'

Nice! LOL

Posts: 3 | Location: Currently in the Middle East | Registered: March 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just sayin'

Posting in this thread is the first step down the inevitable path of purchasing a Glock. Ask me how I know!

Welcome to the Forum!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9375 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Inspired by Sarah Palin's rub......

OK. But I betcha Sarah owns a G20. Yep, yep, yep. Razz

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got my 2nd Glorp today! I must say, I do like the Gen4 grip texture and those schwanky beavertail backstraps! No more slippery Glorp or slide bite for me! Yeah, I got sweaty ham hands...so what of it???

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, I'm a complete stranger. What the hell does it matter what I think? (TM)

Posts: 191 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G23 EDC for me. G26 or LCP for wife's Galco. I also got an LWD 40-9 and an LWD 357 Sig to go with the G23 40 S&W. They drop in with no other mods other than 9mm mags. I had a G30SF but had to wear a suit to work and couldn't hide it very well. I love(d) them all. I just picked up a new Sig 1911 Stainless. I love that one too. Shooting it for the first time tomorrow.

If you keep going in the direction your heading, you'' probably get there.

Posts: 6 | Registered: March 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Gen 4 Glock 20 bought this very day. Big Grin

Posts: 1623 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Just sayin'

Holy crap, that's funny!

Posts: 3689 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a Glock 42 yesterday. Don't know when I'll get to fire it since I'm in the recovery mode from surgery on my L2 to L5 vertebrae which occurred on 8 March.

Posts: 1201 | Location: NC | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whiskey_Sauer
posted Hide Post
quote:

You may rant, and you may rage;
Denial is the early stage.
Though set you are with favor'd gun,
Soon you'll long to fondle one.
Into the LGS you sneak,
Avowing just to take a peek.
But soon in hand the Glock will go,
No pretty lines; bore axis low.
"The grip angle is all wrong," you'll claim,
"The sights are cheap, the trigger lame."
But then you'll go ahead and buy,
Though you're "a 1911 guy."
And you'll take it home to test,
Just to put the hype to rest.
But then you'll dress it, just to see,
With a Streamlight LED.
And shoot it straight, without malfunction.
You'll keep it then, with no compunction.
On the nightstand will it stay,
To keep the evil doers at bay.
Silent sentry o'er home and kin,
And thus completes your conversion.
Having posted in this curs'd thread,
You've cast your fate to what Para's said.
Soon you'll have what today you mock,
Soon... you will buy a Glock.

Posts: 806 | Location: California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey_Sauer:
etc, etc, etc...

That's real poetry. Definitely a Long Fellow...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9375 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
quote:
Inspired by Sarah Palin's rub......

OK. But I betcha Sarah owns a G20. Yep, yep, yep. Razz

Yewwwwwwwwww betcha!

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
One of the best posts, ever. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Whiskey_Sauer:

Soon you'll long to fondle one.
Into the LGS you sneak,
Avowing just to take a peek.
But soon in hand the Glock will go,
No pretty lines; bore axis low.
"The grip angle is all wrong," you'll claim,
"The sights are cheap, the trigger lame."
But then you'll go ahead and buy,
Though you're "a 1911 guy."
And you'll take it home to test,
Just to put the hype to rest.
But then you'll dress it, just to see,
With a Streamlight LED.
And shoot it straight, without malfunction.
You'll keep it then, with no compunction.
On the nightstand will it stay,
To keep the evil doers at bay.
Silent sentry o'er home and kin,
And thus completes your conversion.
Having posted in this curs'd thread,
You've cast your fate to what Para's said.
Soon you'll have what today you mock,
Soon... you will buy a Glock.

Posts: 3689 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 Well said.

Posts: 483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Big_John
posted Hide Post
I picked up a G19 Gen4 today and then put 200 uneventful rounds downrange. I had rented one the other day to take it for a spin and it shot so well that I was convinced to buy one of my own. It's not my first Glock, I regretfully sold a Gen2 G23 a few years ago and also had a G21, but it's good to be back in the fold, so to speak.

This thread certainly didn't do anything to deter me from buying back into the Glock family and I've only gotten through about 30 pages. Big Grin

Posts: 136 | Location: Washington | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Glock 21 SF with NS added to the modest arsenal, to give Mr. G19 some like-minded company.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post