SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 567
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The ultimate Glock tribute pistol is the S&W M&P. If you can't beat 'em, copy 'em.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sarge:
Bought a new Walther PPQ last night. It is very Glock like. With out the creation of the Glock, there would not be Glock tribute pistols. Bill

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For Buzz
Picture of pr1970
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBikerLife:
Understood and thanks for the update. I've heard of several folks ordering SP2022's and getting triple serial German-mades instead of US-made, so I'm wondering if Sig has slowed or stopped Exeter produced SP2022's.

I was planning on purchasing an SP2022 in the spring, which is why I'm keenly interested in all this.

Same here. Any news on what (Exeter or German) is shipping from Sig? Could we start a new thread dedicated to this issue with the SP2022 .40.

Thanks.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheBikerLife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pr1970:
quote:
Originally posted by TheBikerLife:
Understood and thanks for the update. I've heard of several folks ordering SP2022's and getting triple serial German-mades instead of US-made, so I'm wondering if Sig has slowed or stopped Exeter produced SP2022's.

I was planning on purchasing an SP2022 in the spring, which is why I'm keenly interested in all this.

Same here. Any news on what (Exeter or German) is shipping from Sig? Could we start a new thread dedicated to this issue with the SP2022 .40.

Thanks.

I just started this thread:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...810018272#2810018272

Posts: 517 | Location: Lexington, SC | Registered: November 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Don't stop at just one, they are just like doritios or pistachios, addictive ,lol Wink

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of asewell1980
posted Hide Post
This just in. My wife is awesome she bought me my first Glock. Its a g22 gen4 with trijicon's used police trade in for 499 in unfired condtion.

The dark side is strong in her i guess. She does have cookies!

Pics to follow she wont let me play with it until Xmas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: asewell1980,

A. Sewell
P229 gen1
P220R Match Elite .45
M17
P238 SAS
Mosquito

Posts: 219 | Location: South Puget Sound | Registered: March 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
Are those gen 3 OD green framed G19's really going fo $600+? Just saw one, new for $650. I was shocked.

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
I have felt all along that OD Glocks would go up in price. I bought three of 'em -- a 19, a 26 and a 30. But I don't intend to sell 'em. I just don't like stuff that goes DOWN in value.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Still Glockless. I refuse to join you cult! Smile

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
...he said, while hanging around outside the Glocker's clubhouse.

{hugs}

It's OK to be you! Don't be ashamed. Razz

Posts: 109089 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bry@n
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
...he said, while hanging around outside the Glocker's clubhouse.

{hugs}

It's OK to be you! Don't be ashamed. Razz

Haha. Got a laugh on that one. It's hard to hate glocks, really.

Posts: 1541 | Location: PA | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ram229
posted Hide Post
I have 2 so far, a G26 and G19. I am now on the look out for a G30. I would refer to find one with an OD green frame but I am not picky. As long as it is a G30.

Posts: 1188 | Location: CT | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
I've had my foot in the shadow of the dark side for several years (primary EDC is/was a G36). In the past year, I've added another three. I've got a G36, G21SF, G30SF and I just picked up a G19. All gen 3. My girlfriend got a Gen G23 a couple weeks ago and within two weeks, traded her Kahr P9 for a Gen 4 G19. The dark side is very strong in my house now!

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Got #4 this past Friday. This G21 is not a SF. Has adjustable sights. Look forward to shooting it this week.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Glockless should also be Readless (i.e., go hang out somewhere else). Why do Glock haters hang around this forum? I'm not a psychologist, but there's got to be some reason why they do it. Maybe they hate people who like Glocks. Maybe in a previous life they, nah, that can't be -- Glocks haven't been around that long and maybe they didn't even have a previous life. I've got it and it's not a perverse reason at all! They are just now coming out of the reptillian phase and have yet to assimilate or integrate into the advanced world of modern man. I am so glad I reached that conclusion. Now I can rest. Goodnight all.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Many Glock haters have never fired one. I do know some people who tried them when they first came out and didn't care for them. One friend of mine got one in .40S&W in the early 90's and hated it. I can see why. .40S&W is not for every one and can be very unpleasant in a poly gun.

One of my friend who I shoot USPSA with has STI 2011's and he hates Glocks. I love to give him shit and tell him his STI 2011 in a 1911 Glock for the most part.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
It sucks! I sold off all 11 of my glocks only to buy a 32 and tonight I put a used model 21sf rtf on layaway. I mean I picked it up and its just like the one I sold and for only $ 449.99 Big Grin

It never pays to sell a gun you just regret it and replace it.

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3301 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sold all your Glocks?

What kinda Commie shit is that?

Posts: 109089 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Yes I had a brain fart and sold all. So far I replaced I have picked up a G23 and secured via layaway the G12 SF RTF. I will in all likely hood pick up a 17 & 19 next year but I am trying to keep the heard thinner.

However, I simply shoot the Glock better

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3301 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Well at least you redeemed your self by finding a G21 SF RTF! Wish I would have listened to Para when he told me to buy one