SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolman:
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
Thanks! The holster is a DeSantis Cozy Partner.
I have the same for my S&W J-Frame and it works really well so I decided to get one for the G27 and it also will work on my G26 as well.
The price was around $55.99/shipped at Optics Planet.

Thanks Mustang

I've got a bin full of holsters as it is but I want one. You guys have got to stop posting these pics! Smile

lol! I agree. That holster is hot!

I'm really liking the DeSantis Cozy Partners. Here is the same holster but for my J-Frame.

I'm thinking that this style holster may be similar to what Para was talking about earlier with the covered trigger guards.... Big Grin

OK Mustang
You pushed me over the edge with that last pic.
I'm going to place my order this morning!
Please e:mail me your address so I can send you the bill. Big Grin

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Milt Sparks makes a great holster for that 225, but it would cost you a bunch more than the DeSantis. Then too, because all Milt Sparks holsters are handmade as orders come in, there is usually a line. Expect to pay at least $130.

SIGnature: Jere

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wheelman668
posted Hide Post
I have been officially Glocked. I fought and fought for 18 years but yesterday I finally bought one. G17, Gen 4, factory night sights, three mags, like new-and I mean real life like new, not ebay like new- $499. Did I do good? I also got a .22 conversion kit.

"In the end I made the choice and will not die ashamed"-FFDP

certified Glock armorer

Posts: 3096 | Location: ...the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell. | Registered: July 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Just thought I'd bump this thread. And I still don't own a Glock. Wink

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greekfed:
Just thought I'd bump this thread. And I still don't own a Glock. Wink

Hmmm...So, you're still reading this thread...That tells me you're still thinking about buying a Glock... But you are embarrassed to admit it.

So you're compensating with this show of bluster...Like a peacock who knows he's missing his favorite feathers and pretending he never really wanted them...But you know you really do!

Razz

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LH2
posted Hide Post
I have a Gen 4 G26 on the way from Steve @ SCP. It'll be keeping my Gen 3 G19 company.

One of these days I'm sure I'll break down and spring for a 10mm Glock...

Posts: 3443 | Location: Arizona | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Push the envelope.
Watch it bend.
Picture of DonovanM
posted Hide Post
Oh god.

Oh no.

I did a bad, bad thing.

I bought a Glock frame on gunbroker.

Oh god oh god oh god Frown

Posts: 2497 | Location: WA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
That's not a bad thing, but it might work better for you if you find a slide and barrel to go with it.

Posts: 1369 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colo. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Push the envelope.
Watch it bend.
Picture of DonovanM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeremiahjj:
That's not a bad thing, but it might work better for you if you find a slide and barrel to go with it.

I'm glad I found the frame alone. We have to pay sales tax (well, "use" tax or something) on out of state transfers here Roll Eyes

But yeah, I'll be looking for a slide and barrel now... and picking up a set of Sevigny sights.

Posts: 2497 | Location: WA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
I'm saving up for Glock 19. I just feel so naughty, but by God I like the feeling. Big Grin

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 955 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
should be getting my bros g27 from him. $450, less than 600 rds through it and 5 mags, 3 brand new. I will most likely turn it into a G33.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a NIB glock 27 yesterday at a local gun shop. The shop was in a small town north of the kansas city area. He said he ordered the gun for a judge back in march. When he got it in, he called the guy and he told him nevermind, he just bought a used one from his brother. So it has been sitting in his show case since then and hasnt moved. He said he is tired of looking at it. I hit him with a low ball offer that i didnt think he would take, i told him 450 out the door. He said go get cash. I think i got a pretty good deal

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:

OK Mustang
You pushed me over the edge with that last pic.
I'm going to place my order this morning!
Please e:mail me your address so I can send you the bill. Big Grin

DeSantis has been my brand of choice for some time. Both the Cozy Partner and Inner Piece lines have worked extremely well for me, though I prefer their Speed Scabbard belt holster more than any other.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jose830
posted Hide Post
What's up forum...
My first firearm was a .45 P220 Match a gift from my father(a firearms instructor in Puerto Rico) a very accurate gun with adjustable sights love it...anyway getting a gun is like a tatto(for those who have them)once you get one you want another one...I live in the awesome state of New Jersey(the state that doesn't belive in self defense) so I want it a 9mm had to apply for another permit and ended up getting a Beretta Px4 storm...I was speaking to my father and asked him what firearm he carries when he leaves the house his answer was "I never leave my house without my Glock 22 mind you my father owns over 60 different types of firearms from ak-47,ar15,1911s,357 and a couple of STIs(got pics of some)...but he carries a Glock 22 and told me someday ill end up buying one well I went to the range shot 50 rounds with a rented one and almost convinced me to get one...then I ran into this thread and read the title..."You will buy a Glock"...
so its set my next purchase is going to be a Glock 22 gen.4 only thing is have to wait till xmas is going to be a gift from my wife but is comming soon 4 months to go...awesome thread you get to see the good and bad opinions on Glock regardless of the bad opinions in getting one...
good day forum...here's a picture of my 2 and my fathers Glock..

Posts: 274 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: March 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
I just picked up a NIB glock 27 yesterday at a local gun shop. The shop was in a small town north of the kansas city area. He said he ordered the gun for a judge back in march. When he got it in, he called the guy and he told him nevermind, he just bought a used one from his brother. So it has been sitting in his show case since then and hasnt moved. He said he is tired of looking at it. I hit him with a low ball offer that i didnt think he would take, i told him 450 out the door. He said go get cash. I think i got a pretty good deal

There might be more to this story than we know, but if it's true boo-hiss on the judge for ordering a gun and then not accepting it. What happened to a person's word? People like this force dealers to get an up-front deposit before ordering a new gun.

Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

There might be more to this story than we know, but if it's true boo-hiss on the judge for ordering a gun and then not accepting it. What happened to a person's word? People like this force dealers to get an up-front deposit before ordering a new gun.

The way he told me, the judge just asked him if he would be able to get one. He never said if the guy told him to order it for him or not. Either way, it worked in my favor. It probably cost me almost $20 in gas. But i would have spent that anyway driving around town fighting for a good deal and it wouldnt have been as good as that.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

The way he told me, the judge just asked him if he would be able to get one. He never said if the guy told him to order it for him or not. Either way, it worked in my favor. It probably cost me almost $20 in gas. But i would have spent that anyway driving around town fighting for a good deal and it wouldnt have been as good as that.

Sounds like that judge might be out to lunch. Thanks...

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So many years ago some pretty high speed low drag type of folks (for real not gun shop commando division 6)told me that the Glock 19 might just be the best packaged handgun around in terms of size,caliber, reliability, capacity etc. etc. etc. I scoffed.

So many years later I find myself carrying my Glock 19 more then anything else. I have a 26 as well but damn if the Glock 19 is not a darn good package in size, reliability, capacity, concealabilty, comfort etc.

So like most tools it isn't perfect nor is Glock Perfection but damn I should have listened to those dudes many years ago.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeremiahjj
posted Hide Post
Para has been trying to tell everyone to just go ahead and buy a G19 and get it over with. Some people get it, others don't.

Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
I get it... G19...

Tonight I had all my guns out... and my spouse said choose one... and only one to keep the rest of your life and that is it...

I chose the glock 19 2nd Gen.

Those are the facts... just the facts... Wink

I'm with you Brother..

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post