SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Oh boy. I've been wanting a 10mm for some time. I even looked at a couple of Glocks earlier this year, telling myself I didn't need a 10. Then this announcement. Humm.

Posts: 814 | Location: IL along the Illinois River | Registered: February 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I do not have any pistols chambered in 10mm. I have considered getting a Glock 20 for years but always held back.

This new pistol will probably get me into the 10mm club, since I love my P220 SAO. I would also be happy with a DA/SA P220.

Thanks for the great news Para!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2082 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Match Elite for me as well....man do I want one of these! I hope it's not one of the last to come out.

Posts: 4522 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chez323
posted Hide Post
count me in, I want one!

Tim McChesney
USAF Retired
SHR 970 (30-06)

Posts: 385 | Location: NW PA | Registered: September 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kgray01
posted Hide Post
Just one more reason I love this forum.

And another reason for just one more SIG.

1 Sam. 15:28

Posts: 313 | Location: DFW Area | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. As someone pointed out earlier, and MPX barrel assembly in 10mm would be a good expansion to that system...

Also, how well does a .45 can like the Ti_rant work with 10mm????

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These are heady days for SIG enthusiasts, and for SIGforum. We have yet even more to reveal to you, in the form of advanced announcement of product releases, and with the forum's renewed relationship with SIG-Sauer.

Now that's got my curiosity piqued!

I hope the E2 platform is on the board. When I first started shopping sigs I wanted the 220 platform but it just didn't fit my hand. Frown

Well done Sig!

And thanks Para and Bruce!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6904 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
This is excellent news! I love the P220 and would love a 10mm variant. Sadly, California is a state run by hairless-choads. I will probably not locally see a P220 10mm in any reasonable price.

Congratulations to all of you in a free state!

Posts: 4597 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thank you SIG and thank you SIGforum!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
This is exciting! I'll start making room in my safe.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7037 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I'd be in on a group buy. I've also got a Glock 20SF that's going to have to find a new home.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.O.A.M.,

What, me worry?

Posts: 2132 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sickafance
Picture of mikencP226
posted Hide Post
mikencP226 slowly and quietly places P227 money back into pocket for a little while.

-----------------------
No confíe en esta administración el mal!

Posts: 7476 | Location: Triangle @ 760 | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
A) Fantastic! Both for the forum and because I will be getting one if the SAOs.

B) 10MM is lovely, out of a 10" barreled pistol. An MPX one would be great. (I have a 10" barreled AR pistol w a brace which is one of my favorite toys.)

Posts: 5942 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are heady days for SIG enthusiasts, and for SIGforum. We have yet even more to reveal to you, in the form of advanced announcement of product releases, and with the forum's renewed relationship with SIG-Sauer.

Cue the Dr. Evil laugh in 3.... 2.... 1.....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6392 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Well crap. There goes a bunch of money.

And it looks like I need to start sourcing 10mm brass. Already have bullets and dies from reloading 40, thank goodness.

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Just when I think that I have enough Sig's Frown

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Wow... awesome! I'm sure it's been said. But think of the kittens!!! Big Grin

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ezra
posted Hide Post
Respectfully recommend that this thread be added to our sticky list.

You don't suppose they would build a SIG Forum edition? Wink Then again, maybe that's in the works...

Ez

“To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

- Herman Melville -

Posts: 5655 | Location: Eastern Washington State | Registered: September 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Truly giddy with excitement. I cannot imagine it getting even better.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ezra:
Respectfully recommend that this be added to our sticky list.
It's floating on its own right now. There's no need to feature it at the moment.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post