SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Picture of devildogandboy
posted Hide Post
good deal, been wanting a 10mm for sometime now. i'm gonna hold out for this one and start saving now!

Bruce

Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Sun City, Arizona | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Muahahaha.... I found someone to take my money for my order for exactly what I wanted. Even got some left over for ammo Cool

Now we wait.

OK.

What did you order & from whom?

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by burnetma:
quote:
Muahahaha.... I found someone to take my money for my order for exactly what I wanted. Even got some left over for ammo Cool

Now we wait.

OK.

What did you order & from whom?

I went on Lipsey's website, who as I understand it for some reason is the exclusive distributor for the P220-10. They have a dealer locator where you can search by state or Zip Code. I looked for a few of my favorites and others both out of state and local but didn't find much. TGS wasn't on their, Florida Gun Exchange wasn't etc. I found a local guy near Minneapolis that I've done business with before so I emailed him and he got right back to me with a price after contacting Lipseys. I gave him the SKU from Lipseys website. He puts it on his wish list from them and they put him in line. No idea right now where that line is at.

A local dealer got back with me about an hour before I paid this other dealer. I would have had to pay over $60 tax with them besides their price being a little higher. Had I heard from them right away, I probably would have ordered from them though, much closer.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
With the current new found popularity of 10mm, when will S&W reintroduce the Model 610? Without the lock, please.

Posts: 3374 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
^^ until that happens, you can get a GP100 and have it converted to shoot 10mm/40 by Clements Custom. He does a great job, and this gun really is fun to shoot. Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
My grail gun, 610 no dash with a 5" barrel.

quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
With the current new found popularity of 10mm, when will S&W reintroduce the Model 610? Without the lock, please.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Gresham:
The Gun Talk version of the 10mm P220 is to celebrate 20 years on the air for the radio show. Just a fun project. I've been hounding Sig for three years to do this. It just happened to come about when we were hitting 20 years.

Had a great lunch with Bruce on Friday at the SHOT Show. Talked 10mm, Sigs, parts, and other stuff. Hadn't seen him in many years. Back in the Sportsman's Team Challenge days.

Tom, it was a real pleasure to visit with you again! Your graciousness to Rick and me was another exemplar for why you are so respected and loved in the shooting world. Congratulations for 20 years on Gun Talk! As for us, I'll have more to tell you soon and will be in touch.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:

Or the 1076 for those of us looking for a nice carry pistol!

IDPA FANatic

Posts: 11 | Registered: January 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Parabellum, Bruce Gray and all the rest of the members on this board that made this P220 in 10mm a reality!!! Finally, my holy grail is in the horizon.

Soon, there will be a 227 version and a carry version down the road. The P220 10mm will be a great addition to my Gen 4's Glock 20 and 29.

Thank you very much SIG Sauer for listening to your customers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Host, Tom Gresham's
Gun Talk
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

It was great to catch up after too many years.

How about joining me on the radio show soon to talk about the evolution of the 10mm P220?

Posts: 25 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I still feel sorry for all the kittens that died over the years every time someone mentioned Sig producing a 10mm.

Can we have a moment of silence for the kittens?

<wipes away a tear>

OK. I'm better now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.

Now if only someone could whip up a P220 10mm X-Seven...

Posts: 9135 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
These are waiting...

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tengoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are waiting...

Ha! I have four boxes of Hornady ammo and 400 pieces of Starline brass to load up [when I find some good powder]. As far as I know, there isn't another 10mm round to be had in my town...[aside from people's personal stashes...]

Posts: 103 | Location: Just east of the Canadian Rockies | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When can I buy mine?

Posts: 65 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a 1000rds of ammo and I don't even have the gun yet....

When??? When is it going to be available to everyone.

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheGeoman:
When can I buy mine?

Track down a dealer of Lipsey's and give them your order. Mine's already paid for Big Grin I don't have 1,000 rounds of ammo, but I've got 600 so far. That'll give my banana peel wrists a workout.

Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Any rumors or word on Sig making a carry version, DA/SA with fixed sights? It appears their decision to make the first run for sport shooting/hunting left out the defensive carry-crowd...

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Raider:

Jason from Lipseys said there would be two more pistols coming up next. There will be 4.4 in barrels, night sights, and one each in all black and all stainless

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Raider:

Jason from Lipseys said there would be two more pistols coming up next. There will be 4.4 in barrels, night sights, and one each in all black and all stainless

Oh, baby. I want both. I want 'em bad.

I hope they have rails and tails. Full size tails of course.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post