SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The NH (US) made P226 X-FIVE is finally a reality!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NH (US) made P226 X-FIVE is finally a reality! Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Compared to my P226 STE, it was like going from a Honda to a Porsche.

But then again, it looks like Red Bull is switching endorsements from Porsche to Honda in Formula 1 racing. Just sayin' ....

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My gen1 internal extractor P226 X-Five Allround have i replaced today with gen2, it was worn after 20,000 rounds, but can i buy a new one after the next 20,000 shots? I don't think SIG USA make them, and what about those who have a Mastershop X Five to 5000 USD, may they throw theirs 5000 USD pistol out when theirs internal extractor break. It sucks SIG moved from Germany to the USA.
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by cee_Kamp:
While I consider the long extractor somewhat unsightly, it is better mechanically/more reliable than the internal extractor most X-Five and X-Six German guns were equipped with. That internal extractor has been problematic for a long time...

"Most" is just plain untrue. The early internal extractor design that was "problematic" was replaced with the newer design while the Xguns were still in Gen 1. So, really, most Xguns have the newer internal extractor that has been problem free. I have owned more than a few of both Gen 1 and Gen 2 (Enhanced) Xguns equipped with the newer extractor and have never experienced any extraction issues.

Posts: 1 | Location: Danmark | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My American made X-Five Classic (center) runs well with my Mastershop X-Series guns...

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It fits in mighty well ! That is some beautiful pistols you have there. Gotta Love the P226 & P220 X-series.

Posts: 987 | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely looks right at home. The true X-series pistols are indeed something, even if sourcing parts for the ones that speak German is getting to be a PITA.

-MG

Posts: 1984 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post