SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Efiled form 1 (individual) for SBR submitted Monday, got approval today (3 days)!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RB211,

Posts: 2059 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Tirant submitted late Tuesday afternoon approved as of 8am Friday morning.

My GM22 rimfire can should go pending this afternoon as long as I get a chance to certify the form with my dealer.

These turnaround times are incredible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copaup,

Posts: 2666 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got three cans approved today 7/29. Certified 3/25, 4/3, and 6/18, so two at about 4 months and one at 1 1/2 months. Didn’t get the two day approval, but at least it’s a batch, and better than the 10 months that I was averaging before.

Posts: 3421 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think one can easily conclude from your posts here the ATF hates you on an individual level.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11197 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I think one can easily conclude from your posts here the ATF hates you on an individual level.

I guess, but it is what it is. Fortunately, this ends my NFA buying for a while. Nothing currently out there in suppressor land that I want, and since braces are back, apparently to stay, no real reason to get any more SBRs.

Posts: 3421 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
One more Form 4 submitted (trust) today.

So in my pipeline:
6/26/24 One Form 4
6/26/24 One Form 1
7//15/24 One Form 4
8/6/24 One Form 4
8/12/24 One Form 1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AUTiger89,

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6153 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Form 4 Individual for a suppressor submitted on Aug 2 and approved Aug 9

Posts: 452 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
2 form 4 trust purchases
YHM Resonator filed 12/7
YHM FatCat filed 3/12
FatCat approved yesterday (?!) and I got an email from the ATF questioning my co-trustees. In2016 when HeavyD helped me with my trust, fingerprints were not required of trustees, now they are Mad I emailed Dean and got a response quickly from them with an amendment to upload. Hoping for an approval then.

I’m so over the trust thing. It was a good idea back 8 years ago but other than probate I see no advantage and a 9 month wait, at least for one.

Seems odd the Resonator got hung up but the FatCat went right through. Also odd how they both came up at the same time whe but the FatCat came through three months faster.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I’m so over the trust thing. It was a good idea back 8 years ago but other than probate I see no advantage and a 9 month wait, at least for one.

The advantage is any responsible person can be in possession of the items. So if my wife wants to transport a truck load of MG and SBRs with matching suppressors to the range and shoot without me, its all good good.

BTW, 2 eForm 1 submitted via trust 5/13/24 still pending. 1 eForm 4 via trust submitted 7/25 and certified 7/31, approval pending.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3679 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received approval on a trust form 1 in 10 days this week. Have used the same trust on several NFA items so am not sure if being a "repeat customer" makes a difference. Couldn't believe it! Waiting for my FFL to get a new load of suppressors to see how long a form 4 takes - right now, they are picked clean of what I am looking to acquire.

Posts: 142 | Registered: April 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Form 1 Trust SBR submitted 8/8 approval 8/13.

Posts: 1380 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Submitted 2 Form 4's, one 6/26, the other about a week earlier. Notified today that both were approved.

I am told by Silencer Central that the ATF is certifying in batches. So if you have several applications in, you will probably get them all approved at the same time. FWIW.

Posts: 111 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: August 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Just under three months with a trust.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8410 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Still waiting at 34 days for my eForm 1 Trust, Take 2.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17644 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Still waiting at 34 days for my eForm 1 Trust, Take 2.

I think you and I both need to get UPINs. I'm seeing trust Form 1's mostly taking five days or less.

Posts: 17703 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I think you and I both need to get UPINs. I'm seeing trust Form 1's mostly taking five days or less.

I'm inclined to agree. I found this, but it looks like they have a bad link to the electronic application.

https://www.nationalguntrusts....s2zdMUcHful-nJ3a5f5Y

This one appears to be good; the eVAF link is towards the bottom. It sucks that I already went through the process to get an electronic fingerprint file, and I can upload that to the ATF but not to this.

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17644 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
UPDATE: started the UPIN process late last night, form one approved this morning at 6:44 AM
:: sigh ::

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
The simulation is laughing.

I feel for you, on the bright side, you unlocked your F1!

Posts: 5234 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Right!?

Also, I think this proves that there is no limit on the 24 month exemption.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Hah! That’s fantastic. Big Grin

I’m glad you decided to guinea pig the 24 month trust exception thing for us. I’m going to do that every time going forward.

Posts: 17703 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post