SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post

One new Hunter Pro M Alox, and one old Spartan. The Hunter is bigger than imagined when I ordered it. A little stiff to open one-handed, but I'm really liking it.

Todd

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Added the red Alox from KnifeCenter to my '1 is none' left and right pocket compilation.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Just got this knife from a maker in Poland, Steevee, sheath by Nixon Leather. I've posted a number of my cord wrapped pieces and this is a really nice addition. Love the Bowie style blade, this one is 3 1/2", made from M390 steel.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Revolutionary Carry at the local Fort museum.
Hinderer XM-18 3.5” with custom Aramis twill carbon fiber scale.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3994 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Stopped in at the state liquor store on my way back from physical therapy today.
Mr. Chaves Redencion was by my side !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've been giving custom knives to my daughter's fiancée for a couple of years, this will be another. It's based on the Japanese kiridashi which is a utility knife. This one comes from Russia from a maker that goes by Mr Zorg on BladeForums. He is really creative and his price point is amazing. This one is ATS 34 steel, carbon fiber and G10 with a copper pin, leather sheath.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Chris Reeve Sebenza 31

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson Tactical Persian.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The new S45VN Paramilitary 2 with titanium scales.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Been hoisting the Off Grid assisted lately:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson ETAK-B.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gallo Pazzesco
posted Hide Post
I pretty much carry a Kershaw Auto 7800 BLK all the time anymore. Made in the USA ... CPM154, I am so attached to this knife I've even named it.

Posts: 104 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
I've mentioned before that I have a Benchmade 940 I bought over 20 years ago, carried it every day until maybe 2017-8. Surprisily, I never lost it. had it Cerra-coated in white and it looks nice.

BUT, it's a BM. I tried several ZTs, liked them, but found I could carry and operate the BM better (because of my stinking arthritis).

So, sold the ZTs and tried autos, bought the Microtechs and others, still have some, but just not my idea of an everyday knife.

Back to the BM, though I'll never buy another.

Sat down and gave it some thought (unusual for me, I know, but...), I decided I liked my ZT 0452 pretty darn well, so I bought another. Sent it to Gary Graley for sharpening and a lanyard and am liking it a lot.

It's large enough for any work I want to do, easy to deploy and easy to carry. Perhaps my last folder.

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

Microtech UTX 85.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've always liked the Scagel style knives but have never owned one. Jeremy Turner is making some really nice ones, I just received this one. He had several listed, small and large, I went with a small and didn't ask "how small?". Well it's full size, 5 1/2" Blade, OAL 10".

Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Carrying my Spyderco PM2 in Maxamet, with acid dipped blade & Aztec engraved titanium scales.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

posted Hide Post
What'd I say in the post of November 3rd a couple above this one? Oh, yeah "Perhaps my last folder."

In a pig's eye!

Knives are a sickness and I've got it. Trying to find a cure. Sent my extras to a friend who's gonna sell 'em.

Yeah, that'll do it. But, in the meantime I bought another Spydie. The Sage 5 Lightweight.

I call it my Sunday knife. It's small, sharp and I plan to carry it when I don't want to carry a knife (like my ZT 0452).

And, I picked up another carry-a Chinese one. WHAT? Yep, Chinese. A Petrified Fish. D2 steel, big, heavy and sharp as the dickens. I've been carrying it a couple weeks now and it does all the things I want and does them well.

Perhaps my last folder. HA!

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The Elmax ZT0562 today
Happy Fall !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%