SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4824 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
East meets West Bowie from Polish maker Giedymin. This is one of his smaller offerings, I'll be adding a larger one at some point. Price point was exceptional, workmanship is exceptional.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3450 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4824 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Queen Cutlery 1977

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Zero Tolerance 0562Ti Hinderer flipper.

A little back story here: I ordered one from Amazon a few days ago for $229.00. What a deal huh? Except it was a fake. No internal milling on the show side, exterior blade stops not touching the handle, and a serial number of 0439. Which by the way was the same serial number on the stock photo on Amazon's web site. What a coincidence, I bought the very one they took a picture of. Roll Eyes I returned it with no problem. The thing is....it looked and felt really good.

This one came from Knife Center and was the real deal, a very nice knife. I guess you need to be careful when the price looks too good to be true. That's usually the case.

Posts: 6706 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Boker USA 8368 Large Jack

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Sometimes late at night to relax and wind down, I'll grab one I've overlooked, neglected and give it some luvs
Tonight this 33OT Middleman was up for the occasion

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Bayou Trapper from GEC

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Black Plum Jig Bone Viper from GEC

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Rosewood 01 Tool Steel, Lamb Foot

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Buck made in USA ... Puukko made in Finland
CAUTION: OBJECTS ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR Wink

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post