SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
The Dark Knight version, that I modded.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I got a Hogue Deka a couple days ago, and I’m really liking it. Spyderco makes a great knife, but their closed shape doesn’t jive with how I carry all my junk around.

Posts: 9942 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
CAMILLUS "DEMO"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hobbs,

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Ah yes, the US utility knife that very rarely Uncle Sam would give me. And he'd take it back quickly. I bought several of the Marble's branded repro of them (made in PRC, of course) last year as gifts. They were well received!

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Nice! I like the blue, but for some reason the orange ultratech really calls to me. How do you like it?

Posts: 9942 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Nice! I like the blue, but for some reason the orange ultratech really calls to me. How do you like it?

I do like it. I had a UTX85 already, and was worried it was too big for a pocket (I don't like pocket clips for work - too tacticool for the office), but it is still a manageable size with a little more blade. They are light, which makes them easy to carry. It has a smoother action than the UTX85.

I like orange, too.

You can never predict what color and blade combinations will come out, so you either have to be patient, or grab what you can get. I got a black Dirac a few months ago even though I would have preferred a different color, but they haven't made any Diracs in months.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Buck 110 Auto.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thus far, today, for the dog walk, I wore a Shivworks Clinch Pick. (An early one, mid-tech, specifically.) When I switch to blue jeans, I will add a Crawford Custom Kasper folder.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
After 8 weeks of waiting my order of custom scales & lanyard hole backspacers for my Sheepdog XLs , from DNT3 on Czech Republic, arrived.

These scales are from Unlocked Composites , geared backspacer is from DNT3.
Tied up the snake knot & knurled bead lanyard yesterday.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
CASE MEDIUM JACK

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
After almost two months of waiting & 5 weeks lost in transit between Prague & Ohio in the (Czech Republic Post & UDPS) the custom parts for my Sheepdog Xls I ordered from Dony (DNT3 on IG) arrived! These scales & lanyard “gear” style backspacers are perfect!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: photoman12001,

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Lum Chinese folder with carbon fiber scales. A nice elegant pocket knife.

posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Just for fun today, my Spyderco Laci Szabo folder.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post