SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Bought this little Trout & Bird from a fellow in Croatia. Hard to resist - Forged, Rag Micarta, Tapered Tang, Red Liners, Leather Sheath - $100.00 shipped to the US. Going to gift it to friend to use on his ranch.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson Tiger.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replacement Cold Steel Voyager (Medium).

Posts: 266 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
White River Backpacker M1 since last week.

https://www.dlttrading.com/whi...-textured-black-g-10

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Switched back to my Swiss Army Alox pioneer..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kershaw LEEK
Carbon fiber scales, composite D2 blade. This thing is a scalpel.
Chris

Posts: 19 | Location: Central NC | Registered: January 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pace40:
I tend to binge-watch NCIS this time of year. Invariably, one of these finds its way back into my pocket. Smile

Excellent choice, dude. I fully, agree!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Had the Hulk outside for today's lift.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
SOG SOGwinder II.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I normally carry a Kershaw Blur. I love the knife, and it has been awsome, and trouble free. The only problem is that it is a little heavy (along with all the other crap I carry).

I just picked up a Spyderco Tenacious yesterday and have been carrying it. It's lighter than the Blur, and so far I like it.

Posts: 2222 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Watch arrived Wednesday. Wink
Todays carry is a S45VN PM2 with stonewashed titanium scales & backspacer.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:

https://www.dlttrading.com/whi...-textured-black-g-10

What are your thoughts on it?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Watch arrived Wednesday. Wink
Todays carry is a S45VN PM2 with stonewashed titanium scales & backspacer.

How do you like the S45VN? I've been carrying this Large 31 in S45VN since October & just touched it up for the first time last week on a Sharpmaker. It seems to sharpen about the same as S35, but the edge lasts longer. That's just doing my normal everyday cutting chores. Nothing scientific about it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
That’s what it’s supposed to be the Best of both S30V & S35vn !!

I like it !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 220-9er:

https://www.dlttrading.com/whi...-textured-black-g-10[/QUOTE

What are your thoughts on it?

After a few weeks, I am very happy with it. I use it for general purposes. It replaced an Izula but it stays sharp better and a little extra length in my pocket feels the same to me.
Very nicely made.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I just seem to keep coming back to this one...

I got it in 2012 as the AK and I share the same birth date.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Nice Z06. I carry a tan Boker for my work knife. That 65th anniversary edition is cool looking.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
S30V Para3 with Titanium scales, pocket clip & geared backspacer

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%