SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson KACK.

Posts: 5915 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are my latest 3 carry knives, although the Hundred Pacer at the top doesn't get carried as much and I plan to sell/trade it. The Caribbean in the middle is great for times where I don't want to have the slightest concern for potential rust like fishing or beach trips, but my recently acquired Swayback on the bottom has been a surprisingly good practical carry knife.

Posts: 632 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My newest and probably going to be my EDC knife going forward is a Hinderer XM-18 with a slicer grind and OD scales. The knives that have gotten the most carry time in my rotation are a G10 large Griptilian or a Spyderco large Valloton. I’ve been searching for an XM-18 or Jurassic from Hinderer for quite a while and finally had the stars line up to acquire this one. I pulled a never carried/used Strider SMF (1st Gen.) out for a size comparison.

[IMG:left] 89944BD4-AE5E-4858-9384-7F2707859FBC by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] 9D25D790-2D89-4A69-96A0-B8676B0B4B2B by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] A1C44E02-7B4D-4A8C-BC71-BE88B333C3F4 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Posts: 1984 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

============================================
Photographs: http://photos.digitalperspective.org/
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1575 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 1196 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 704 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 704 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post