SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
quote:
Originally posted by callibird:
I have posted before, but I REALLY like my Commander...

Callibird, what is it you like about your Commander? I've always been more into the tanto blades (other than my NSAR). I've never been against the commanders, just haven't felt the pull. What do you like about it?

Just preference for me. I like the shape and the handle just fits perfect in my hand. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either one, in fact I will probably end up with a tanto soon enough.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Black Diamond CQC-6
1.82 C.T.W. In Diamonds.
Backspacer 18 Kt. White Gold encrusted with Diamonds

https://www.facebook.com/pages...334959846437?fref=ts

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Emerson Knives Custom Half Mate

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
This is the one I was hoping Mr.Emerson would make. This CQC-6 will go to a great cause...

quote:
Emerson Knives Future Auction Knife With All The Proceeds Going To The Family Of Chris Kyle.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
You almost tempt me to join facebook.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
No way...I don't FB, Twitter, or any other Social Media. I think if a Business uses it that's OK. In fact, sometimes that's great...

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Just got in the big boy. The "Über" UBR Commander.

Here it is with some other heavy hitters. Super CQC8, XM24 and Satu.

And here is the full Emerson collection.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ceptor781,

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Looks like fun ceptor!

Hmm... is there a thread rule that to post here your handle has to start with a "C"? Just wondering looking back over the last few pages.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5646 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can finally post a pic here, I've been lusting after a super roadhouse ever since I first saw this thread, just don't have the funds for it now. But I did happen across this little beauty yesterday locally, CQC-15, stone wash. Absolutely love the blade design and it is a joy to carry, I had been carrying my ZT0301 and the CQC feels absolutely svelte comapred to the ZT. Sorry for the pic quality.

Not all who wander are lost.

Posts: 474 | Location: Old Dominion | Registered: November 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Wow...great collection. I'm really interested in that UBR Commander...Could you take a pic of it next to something for size comparison? Like a Ford Expedition? Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Czechvar,

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
CQC-15

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Yours Czech?

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Aber naturlich!

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Hvala Vam Smile

I'll try to post pic next week

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Check this out. I ordered another La Griffe from Matt D Tactical in Virginia. And for the second time in a month I got the LAST item in stock...

Here's what I want to do with two La Griffes. I'll secure them together and have a two handed La Griffe. Since the handles back to back will angle off in opposite directions, I can pull down one with each hand. Just gotta test it out and see if it works without hurting myself...Maybe someone could make a double Kydex holster... Smile

Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
Check this out. I ordered another La Griffe from Matt D Tactical in Virginia. And for the second time in a month I got the LAST item in stock...

Here's what I want to do with two La Griffes. I'll secure them together and have a two handed La Griffe. Since the handles back to back will angle off in opposite directions, I can pull down one with each hand. Just gotta test it out and see if it works without hurting myself...Maybe someone could make a double Kydex holster... Smile

You remind me of this move - scene from 138.05-138.25

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
There's a first time run of Jungle Commanders. According to EKI's website, this is the first time the Commander has been released with green handles. Also, both Liners are Titanium rather than just the lock side, so these are a little more coin. Normally Ernest doesn't put dual Titanium Liners on anything but his Custom Knives...Just my opinion, but I think this one is special.

Sorry to report GP Knives has one less in their inventory as of 10 minutes ago...

Overall Length: 8.75"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.125"
Blade Material: 154CM (Stainless)
Blade Rockwell: 57-59HRC
Opening Mechanism: Wave
Lock: Liner Lock
Closed Length: 5.00"
Handle Material: Jungle Green G10
Liner(s): Titanium
Clip: Stainless Steel
Weight: 6.20 oz.
Country of Origin: USA

Picture of CAMAROMAN
posted Hide Post
^^ That is a beautiful knife.. I like green handles and black blades.

-----------------------------

SIG P228 9mm
SIG P225(P6) 9mm
SIG P220 Super Match 45ACP
Remington 870
Ruger MK II

Posts: 2080 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
How to win a free Emerson Production or Custom Knife...piece o' cake! You guys down there at Blade today and tomorrow need to swing by the EKI tables and give it a shot... Big Grin