SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did anyone watch Roseanne?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did anyone watch Roseanne? Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted
I woulda watched but I got caught up in a badass movie, Straw Dogs 2011, Big thumbs up!

Just wonder how Roseanne's show was? There is an audience for a pro Trump show and lord knows the left gives plenty of targets for ridicule. Hope it's good.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch before, no plans to watch the new shit.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
You mean this Roseanne?

Pass.

Posts: 20119 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I briefly saw her on one of the late-night shows recently, and she was remarkably astute. I could actually agree with some of what she said.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Several assholes on tv that when they are on I flip to something else,she would be one then there is juan,all msmbc maggets and cnn maggets and others.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell, no. It's just not enough that she supports Trump.

At least she's not Rosie O'Donnell, for what that's worth.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Does she support Trump or is it all a joke?

Posts: 3386 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah I watched it (the original).

Didn't know the new one had aired yet. Haven't watched that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30412 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Does she support Trump or is it all a joke?

Although Barr is generally a leftist, she is a Trump supporter and despises Hillary.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16368 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Although Barr is generally a leftist, she is a Trump supporter and despises Hillary.

Well hell, we might almost be friends, her and I.
Anyone that supports Trump and despises HRC can't be all bad.

ETA: I'll make a point of watching the new show because of that.
I always thought the original was pretty funny.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn’t watch it but I’m curious how their gonna handle the death of the husband at the end of the series 20 years ago ? But he’s alive and well in the new series ?

Posts: 4776 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
I didn’t watch it but I’m curious how their gonna handle the death of the husband at the end of the series 20 years ago ? But he’s alive and well in the new series ?
He got better....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The death of Dan was a dream I guess.

Rosaane played a conservative. Jackie was wearing a Pussy hat.
I did not know she liked Presisdent Trump and hated HRC. he he he

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darlean Lost her Job and moved back in with her two kids. The boy wears girls cloths and nail polish.

The other daughter Becky is a party girl bartender and is going to be a surrogate mother for the $50,000 to pay her credit cards and get a new car.

-----------------

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rosanne and Jackie haven't been Talking because Jackie, "voted for a horrible person". Lol

-----------------

posted Hide Post
D. J. got out of the military 3 months ago and has a Black Daughter who's mom is still deployed.

-----------------

posted Hide Post
Dan gave the boy a knife and he got in trouble at school when he was going to give it to a bully to try to get him to leave him alone.

-----------------

posted Hide Post
Becky #2 plays the wife who wants a baby from Becky.

-----------------

posted Hide Post
Debbie from Shamless is Darlene's daughter. I think she is supposed to be the same smart ass as her mom when she was younger.

-----------------

posted Hide Post
https://www.google.com/search?...1904&bih=881#imgrc=_

-----------------