SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
have not watched. Who is going last?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Prosecution gets to go last to rebut defense closing

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Defense attorney is addressing each point and tearing it apart ......

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"EASY THERE BALDWIN: RITTENHOUSE PROSECUTOR POINTS AR-15 AT PEOPLE IN COURTROOM
Posted by Matt Palumbo | Nov 15, 2021 | Bongino Report | 0 "

https://clarion.causeaction.co...people-in-courtroom/

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ Wait, so this isn't satire, this really happened?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
who has the scope now?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
^^^ Wait, so this isn't satire, this really happened?

Oh it happened!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
"EASY THERE BALDWIN: RITTENHOUSE PROSECUTOR POINTS AR-15 AT PEOPLE IN COURTROOM
Posted by Matt Palumbo | Nov 15, 2021 | Bongino Report | 0 "

https://clarion.causeaction.co...people-in-courtroom/

That SHITBAG should be changed with Reckless Endangerment at the very least. It would be a more fitting charge than anything they charged Mr. Rittenhouse with! Shitbag!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Well, at least Binger's finger isn't on the .....oh nevermind.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Hocus Pocus, out of Focus, defense rests!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
While I agree that there are few people who need to be punched in the head more than Binger, let's be fair here...he was not pointing it at people in the courtroom.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I pinched the picture on my iPhone and zoomed out...

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Don't know if he cleared it before doing that. Can't tell who or what, if anything, he's aiming at, but the bolt's closed and his finger is on the trigger. Double-plus un-good Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
If you enhance the photo you can see him pointing the AR15 at JFK.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
While I agree that there are few people who need to be punched in the head more than Binger, let's be fair here...he was not pointing it at people in the courtroom.

I failed to cross fact check the claim that he did. Wrong? Not true?

https://twitter.com/digichud/s...179927326724/photo/2

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
binger has his finger on the trigger

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
binger has his finger on the trigger

And it sure looks like that’s being pointed in the direction the jury would be sitting in.

I would say that this guy’s an idiot, but that’s been painfully obvious for a while. With that shit, looks to me like he’s just trying to intimidate and sway.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this jury wasn’t rigged, in a Democrat county, controlling the jury pool, it’s like the election officials counting the votes. Even with an extensive voir dire, filing the pool of potential jurors with people that will give the right outcome isn’t beyond the Democrats.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the prosecuter just committed aggravated assault. Lock him up.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Looks like the prosecutor just committed aggravated assault. Lock him up.

Agree 100%. Those people didn't consent to that.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post