SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How come the DA did not take this case??? In most locales the DA takes the big cases.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
They suspended the stream for policy violations??? What the heck??? People triggered already?

It's back up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7YXd2M5E-8

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WGN has a direct link with NO commentary.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
So, a skateboard is not a weapon when you are pounding someone with it?

This prosecutor needs to be disbarred.

I have a funny feeling that after this trial, the best that this prosecutor is going to get is small real estate closings, maybe review a b.s. Contract or two...

I hope not. You need competent counsel when dealing with contract law.

Perhaps there's room to handle deals with dog-on-the-loose charges and parking violations?

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
WGN has a direct link with NO commentary.

Here's another one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Let's hope this barely-not-a-kangaroo sham of a prosecution follows him around for the rest of his days, like a rusty battleship anchor, every fucking day, standing in his tighty whities, brushing his teeth, taking a shit, day after day after case after case.

The best case is if he jumps off a roof one day from the sheer shame and guilt of it all, a failed life, a failed case, a failed existence.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Let's hope this barely-not-a-kangaroo sham of a prosecution follows him around for the rest of his days, like a rusty battleship anchor, every fucking day, standing in his tighty whities, brushing his teeth, taking a shit, day after day after case after case.

The best case is if he jumps off a roof one day from the sheer shame and guilt of it all, a failed life, a failed case, a failed existence.

True dat, man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

This would be the best course of action for the prosecution. Absolutely shameful how they've conducted themselves and this trial.

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I have a funny feeling that after this trial, the best that this prosecutor is going to get is small real estate closings, maybe review a b.s. Contract or two...

More likely a $700k a year legal analyst for CNN

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
quote:

More likely a $700k a year legal analyst for CNN

More good news, CNN is struggling and looking to lay off some of their current "talent". Unless we see another Trump presidency, it does not look good for this option.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Ooooo it was full...metal...jacket ammunition.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I can't listen to this DA....he has told out right lies....and continues to do so.

When he started talking about the ammo I turned it off ...

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^Watching evil in action. It's unreal.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Ooooo it was full...metal...jacket ammunition.
You forgot the "Five. Five. Six. Millimeter" part... Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
You forgot the "Five. Five. Six. Millimeter" part... Razz Razz

But he would have been OK with him firing wildly into the air as he ran away.

posted Hide Post
Somebody queue up the video of the bathroom scene from Full Metal Jacket of Pvt. Pyle and his rifle. But have Binger's face pasted in as Pvt. Pyle.

Just the last part though. Too much respect for RL Ermey to be part of that.

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Is Binger's time up yet?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The prosecutor is distorting facts and omitting others. Seems the only complete truths are incidental details designed to somehow legitimize the deception. I hope the defense can mitigate that to the jury. Again, if Kyle is convicted then no citizen is safe to defend himself with deadly force, instead having to analyze fleeting circumstances to satisfy the legal class.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This proves that the state can just tell lies and convict you.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post