SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 ... 916
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
he could not be recalled by Tennessee since his position was a part of the Federal government

Sounds like every state would have a recall procedure for elected officials...

Posts: 23371 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Utterly Unacceptable": Judge Blasts DC Jail For Not Allowing Jan. 6 Capitol Defendant Access To Evidence

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...tol-defendant-access

A federal Washington D.C. judge faulted a district jail on Thursday for failing to provide evidence to a defendant who was arrested for allegedly being involved in the Jan. 6 Capitol breach and has been held there for months.

Jorden Mink, the defendant in the case, was indicted (pdf) on several federal charges, including destruction of government property and theft. Mink, who has pleaded not guilty, has been held in jail since January. Officials have alleged Mink used a baseball bat to smash windows at the Capitol and passed furniture through the smashed windows to the crowd outside.

“I can’t allow someone to sit in prison for this long without access to material,” Judge Randolph Moss said at a court hearing on Thursday, saying the delay in evidence was “utterly unacceptable” and “not consistent with due process.”

During the Thursday court hearing, prosecutors said they had given the evidence to the jail in May and didn’t understand why Mink hasn’t been able to obtain the documents. Mink was offered a plea deal, prosecutors noted, but they said he can’t decide on whether to accept the deal because he hasn’t seen the evidence against him.

Randolph ordered prosecutors to work with the jail to grant the defendant access to the evidence against him by the end of Thursday, reported CNN. If Mink doesn’t gain access to the documents soon, the judge said, his detention may be reconsidered.

There have been other reports of Jan. 6 defendants not being able to gain access to evidence against them, essentially denying them due process under the Constitution’s Fifth Amendment. Prosecutors have suggested that due to the sheer number of arrests related to the incident, there have been delays.

So far, more than 500 defendants across nearly every U.S. state have been charged over the past six months over the Jan. 6 breach, according to the Department of Justice in early July.

It comes as lawyers earlier this month said that dozens of people in federal custody following the Jan. 6 incident are currently being held in solitary confinement, denied access to legal counsel, and are being denied medical care.

“There are about 50 plus or minus that are being detained, that have been in prison for months and will likely remain in prison for many more months until their day in court,” attorney John Pierce told EpochTV’s “The Nation Speaks.”

Mink was scheduled to appear before Randolph in April but missed the court date because he tested positive for COVID-19. His attorney, Michael Mosher, said that Mink was having difficulty gaining access to medication that he takes regularly while in jail.

“He takes medications to treat those, but since coming to Virginia and DC, he’s not been getting those meds as prescribed,” Moser told a court at the time, according to local media.

In January, Mink was arrested at his home in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, and was held in the Butler County Jail. Federal court records say that he was transferred from the county jail to the D.C. jail.

The Epoch Times has contacted the D.C. jail for comment.

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
above post sounds similar to what the feds did to Gen Flynn. They held back exculpatory evidence and jammed Flynn to "confess".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Murkowski is one sneaky POS.

Her lawyer campaigned to pass new laws for Alaska voting. The new laws will be very helpful to Murkowski.

First the primary election will be one election for both parties. The four candidates to win the most votes will all be in the general election.

Second, the general election will be ranked choice. So if a DEM gets in the top four, DEM voters can make Murkowski their second choice. Murkowski is popular amongst DEMs.

As the ranked choice steps progress, and if the DEM candidate gets eliminated, all the votes for the DEM candidate will move to their second choice.

Who else pushed for this new ballot measure ? Unite America - a "nonpartisan" federal super PAC focused on political reform. Kathryn Murdoch is co-chair of the PAC and donated extensively to it.

Kathryn Murdoch is left-leaning daughter-in-law of news tycoon Rupert Murdoch.

Rupert Murdoch - the billionaire media mogul who owns Fox News and multiple other influential outlets spanning three continents

https://www.opensecrets.org/ne...new-election-system/

Posts: 19558 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Jeezus. "They" will do whatever it takes to RIG the gd game, won't they? Just phukk the whole LOT of them!!! Mad Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://hotair.com/headlines/2...d-in-georgia-n401671

As he bids for a second term as Georgia’s top election administrator, however, Raffensperger is not so much standing in the gap as he is falling through it. A Trump loyalist in Congress, Representative Jody Hice, is challenging him in a primary with the former president’s enthusiastic endorsement, and the state Republican Party voted last month to censure him over his handling of the election.

GOP strategists in the state give Raffensperger no chance of prevailing in next May’s primary.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

seen at CTH

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’d love to see Bill McSwain get elected as the next Governor of Pennsylvania. He’s been a complete thorn in the side of all of these hardcore leftwing IDIOTS running Philadelphia right into the ground.

I’m not holding my breath though, with the way PA has been increasingly turning blue, it’s very disconcerting the way the liberal virus is spreading outside of Pittsburgh and Philly into formerly very reliably red areas. Frown

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Read the last paragraph of page 1. AG Barr instructed me. A directive. Sure, someone other than I was responsible. And now he wants the support of the real President? Just more of the same. Oh and because I was a Marine I followed the chain of command. Reads like part of the swamp. Cheater State right there.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Meh. Maybe McSwain is setting things up so that the useless, tits-on-a-boar-hog Barr can be thrown under the bus. I initially had the same reaction to his statements as you, but we all know that politics is just a Game of Thrones.

Queue the music...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I notice that our President Trump has been getting a lot of support at CPAC

curious

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
McSwain is a McStain in the history books.

He stood-by when the nation needed to be defended.
Only now as the tide is changing deciding to switch boats.

I only did what others told me to do because I was a Marine, and I follow orders.
Sounds like a whinny bit..

Billy boy, you need to cough-up a bit more then a single letter to redeem yourself.

Am I the only one.

No your not, but think many like I have felt this way for the last few years.
The attacks on President Trump and our nation has taken a toll.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
7/12/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...y-audit/#more-214065

The DC Swamp is launching an investigation into the Maricopa County, Arizona, election and ballot audit. This should not come as a surprise after several strategy sessions in DC between the White House, executive branch, congress and allied media have taken place.

The issue is: “how to keep the illegitimacy of the current regime from surfacing.” [pdf of letter to Arizona auditors here]

The 2020 U.S. election was filled with fraud; in order to retain that fraud extreme measures are now being taken to impede, block, halt and stop any election audit that will reveal the corrupt activity. Congress has selected the House Oversight and Reform Committee to lead the effort against Arizona. The Committee’s letter requests documents and communications related to Cyber Ninja’s audit procedures, funding sources, and related issues by July 28, 2021.

The announcement comes a day after Joe Biden instructed all elements of the U.S. government and private sector to defend him against sunlight.

As mentioned by the installed occupant of the White House yesterday, the Biden Regime is preparing for a civil war against the American electorate to protect the fraudulent results of the 2020 election.

The U.S. Department of Justice has been activated along with The Federal Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Intelligence Community and elements of the U.S. Department of Defense.

In addition to the full weight of the U.S. government, the Democrat National Committee, the Lawfare alliance, activist groups, the U.S. media and Big Tech social media platform control agents have all been enlisted. All of the aforementioned groups represent the minority of the U.S. citizen base; however, they control the majority of the power structures and communication networks.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Again (and I know I'm just farting into the wind here), if Biden, that decrepit, senile, moronic piece of fecal matter, was the CLEAR winner, then what do "THEY" have to fear from an audit?? It's akin to an IRS audit...if I KNOW my "i's" are dotted and my "t's" crossed, then what do I have to fear??

Para's comet...just get it over with.

ME - PREACHER
Y'ALL - CHOIR

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has announced a Senate Hearing today at 10:00am MST / 1:00pm ET on the topic of the Maricopa County Ballot Audit. The substance, content and purpose of the hearing is unknown.

https://theconservativetreehou...estream/#more-214097

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24049 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Oh fer shits sake, the mans not even in office and they can't stop, how much do they fear Trump, seems quite a bit...

Link

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's fiction': Trump tears into 'disgusting, fake news' report from left-wing UK newspaper The Guardian that Putin had 'kompromat' on him and backed him to win election because he was 'mentally unstable' and would create 'social turmoil' in US

Vladimir Putin personally ordered a top secret spy operation to help a 'mentally unstable' Donald Trump win the 2016 election, according to documents the left-leaning Guardian newspaper says were leaked from the Kremlin – in a report President Trump calls 'disgusting fiction.'

Posts: 23371 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has announced a Senate Hearing today at 10:00am MST / 1:00pm ET on the topic of the Maricopa County Ballot Audit. The substance, content and purpose of the hearing is unknown.

https://theconservativetreehou...estream/#more-214097

Watching this and all I can say is this election was a shit show!!! If not fraud it sure was mismanaged. Basically an audit update and to see what additional info the auditors needed from the county to complete the audit.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arizona election auditor: 'Critically important' investigators get access to Maricopa County routers

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

An auditor helping lead the 2020 election audit in Maricopa County, Arizona, said Thursday that it is "critically important" auditors gain access to a contested set of data machines that the county is refusing to hand over.

Maricopa County has for months refused to hand over county-owned routers subpoenaed by the Arizona state Senate, despite a judge earlier this year ruling the subpoena valid, effectively ordering the county to comply.

County officials have claimed that the routers, if surrendered, could constitute a security risk if sensitive data within them is leaked.

At the state Senate hearing on Thursday, one of the lead investigators of the Maricopa audit dismissed those claims and stressed what he said was the pressing importance of obtaining the routers.

Obtaining the routers is "critically important," Ben Cotton, the founder of the cybersecurity group Cyfir, told Arizona state officials.

Cotton said the routers will help clarify the specific vulnerabilities he claimed are present in the county's digital election systems.

"The last time that the antivirus [software] was updated on these systems," Cotton claimed during his testimony, was in August 2019.

"There have been no operating system updates or patches since that same date," he also said.

Hackers, he claimed, would have "no difficulty at all" gaining "system-level access" to registration systems at the "current patch state and antivirus state of these systems."

Cotton dismissed the security concerns advanced by the county over the last few months, saying a forensic review of the systems would produce no "people-sensitive data" from county files.

The county has claimed that its routers are shared jointly by multiple sensitive departments including law enforcement and local branches of federal agencies, and that surrendering the machines to auditors would constitute an undue risk for that data.

More information here: Too much to copy and paste.

Arizona Election Audit: Maricopa County Stonewalling - Will Not Turn Over Routers, Chain Of Custody, Ballot Images As Discrepancies Found

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...efing-election-audit

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Oh fer shits sake, the mans not even in office and they can't stop, how much do they fear Trump, seems quite a bit...

Link

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's fiction': Trump tears into 'disgusting, fake news' report from left-wing UK newspaper The Guardian that Putin had 'kompromat' on him and backed him to win election because he was 'mentally unstable' and would create 'social turmoil' in US

Vladimir Putin personally ordered a top secret spy operation to help a 'mentally unstable' Donald Trump win the 2016 election, according to documents the left-leaning Guardian newspaper says were leaked from the Kremlin – in a report President Trump calls 'disgusting fiction.'

They are absolutely terrified he's going to run again in 2024 against Cackling Disaster Kamala (there's no way Senile Joe makes it to that point) and win.

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post