SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
SAY GETTR AGAIN!! ONE MORE TIME!!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:

^^^^^^^ Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Say no more! I gettit!

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I signed up for it.

I like seeing President Trump communicate!

I don’t know what you call the posts on the platform?

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Link to Rumble RSBN Live Broadcast.

11 AM 7 July 2021

RSBN LIVE- PRESIDENT TRUMP PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE FROM BEDMINSTER
Donald Trump Announces Lawsuit Against Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg

Breitbart Link to article.

How to join the lawsuit.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
President Trump Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Facebook, Google and Twitter Along with Their Executive Officers

https://theconservativetreehou...-executive-officers/

Yay!!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ It's interesting, but I doubt much will come of it. There are just too many crooked DoJ and related folks who will find a way to derail it. I don't like being negative, but I've seen too many good ideas get trounced by the swamp.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ It's interesting, but I doubt much will come of it. There are just too many crooked DoJ and related folks who will find a way to derail it. I don't like being negative, but I've seen too many good ideas get trounced by the swamp.

flashguy

Thanks for that worn out opinion.

Almost got my hopes up!

Can't be doing that these days without someone who knows better, keeping my abysmally forelorn outlook on the future of this country in place.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Oh, I do have my hopes that it will happen. And it has my support. Hope springs eternal in the human breast.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Oh, I do have my hopes that it will happen.
No you don't.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Back on page 748 I posted the numbers for how Zuckerberg helped the DEMs "win" Wisconsin.

The Republicans passed a bill to stop the private funding of election administration in Wisconsin

But the DEM Gov vetoed the bill

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tion-administration/

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers (D-WI) vetoed a bill last week that partially banned the private funding of election administration.

Assembly Bill 173 passed the Republican-controlled Assembly in May by a 60 to 36 margin. The bill passed the Republican-controlled state Senate in June by an 18 to 14 margin.

The bill’s key provisions included a “ban on private resources for election administration” where funding was provided directly to local officials.

The bill also prohibited the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) from accepting election administration funding from private sources and, in turn, providing those funds to local municipalities and counties “if by accepting the donation or grant the commission is required to use the private resources for specific purposes or is required to repay or return the private resources for any reason.”

Under the bill’s provisions, the WEC could accept private funding for election administration and provide those funds to municipalities and counties, provided:

It “distribute the moneys to each municipality in this state on a per capita basis to offset the municipality’s expenses related to the administration of elections.”
It “may expend a donation or grant of moneys accepted under this subsection only as approved by the joint committee on finance.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are learning how they cheat. We need to fight every way we can to defeat them. Work to defeat DEMs at every level: federal, state, and local.

Try to get rid of DEM governors. This will be a "forever" war. It won't ever end . Just keep fighting.

Part of the Virginia Republican Creed:

"We believe that all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society"

Less whining and more "assuming our responsibilities" is a good game plan.

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Time for a veto override.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:

Anyone know what is required in Wisconsin to make that happen?

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by divil:

Anyone know what is required in Wisconsin to make that happen?

Although the governor may veto legislation, the legislature may override a veto by a two-thirds supermajority vote.

Link

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
yes, but WILL they have the balls to do it?

or was all this just for show?

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
how Zuckerberg helped the DEMs "win" Wisconsin.

Natalie Harp Does a Deep Dive into Mark Zuckerberg’s Election Operations, The Obama Team Coordinated With Big Tech to Install Joe Biden
July 9, 2021 | Sundance | 5 Comments

One America News host Natalie Harp does a deep dive into the election influence operation carried out by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. After outlining the background information, including the amount of money Zuckerberg spent on the 2020 election and who he gave it to, Ms. Harp interviews NY Rep Claudia Tenney (NY, CD-22).

As Harp and Tenney outline [Rumble Link] the money from Mark Zuckerberg was specifically designed to influence the 2020 election and the process of using mail-in ballots. The money from Zuckerberg and others was used to pay for “ballot mules” and a myriad of corrupt election actions. WATCH:

The relationship between Mark Zuckerberg and President Obama is well known. The Obama administration first used Facebook and Twitter to influence elections in Egypt and Libya in 2010/2011. I consider those operations the beta test for the 2020 domestic interference by the same players.

Given the illegal weaponization of the intelligence community that President Obama initiated, it was critical for the Obama-era officials to retain control over the 2020 election. This is one long continuum of activity to disguise the ‘fundamental transformation’ efforts of the entire Obama crew. That’s why right now those same Obama allies are in key places in the current administration. Lisa Monaco at DOJ, John Carlin at DOJ-NSD, Avril Haines at ODNI, Mark Warner at SSCI, Adam Schiff at HPSCI, the list is long.

Obama was at risk in the 2020 election and by extension his former VP Joe Biden was also at risk. That is the foundational predicate needed to understand why Biden was selected to be the face of Obama’s third-term. This is all one long cover-up operation to protect the surveillance state, the fourth branch of government, and they are all-in!

https://theconservativetreehou...e-biden/#more-213804

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Alaska Republican Party Endorses Murkowski Challenger Kelly Tshibaka

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...nger-kelly-tshibaka/

The Alaska Republican Party endorsed Kelly Tshibaka, the conservative Republican candidate running against long-time incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) in Alaska’s Republican primary

Murkowski did not vote for Trump in 2020 despite his policies helping the people of Alaska

Murkowski stands as one of the GOP senators who voted to convict former President Trump in the Senate impeachment trial

84% of Alaska Republican voters rate Murkowski as "Totally Unfavorable"

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:

When they get to that level, why can't they recall vote the bum out?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Don Jr. at CPAC, anyone listen? Pretty encouraging.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:

When they get to that level, why can't they recall vote the bum out?

I did some research on this concerning Bob Corker from Tn. It seems that even though he was elected by the state, he could not be recalled by Tennessee since his position was a part of the Federal government. I believe it was state Governors and others in the state government were the only ones subject to recall and that didn't even apply to all states.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post