SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Trump rally tonight at:

https://www.facebook.com/rsbne...os/2887442504864304/

EFF Facebook > Live right now on YouTube and Rumble.
Marjorie Taylor Green right now as I write this. Cool

96K watching YT and 48K watching on Rumble right now and Trump to talk much later.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
NewsMax is also covering the TRUMP rally.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Trump rally tonight at:

https://www.facebook.com/rsbne...os/2887442504864304/

EFF Facebook > Live right now on YouTube and Rumble.
Marjorie Taylor Green right now as I write this. Cool

96K watching YT and 48K watching on Rumble right now and Trump to talk much later.

180K watching on both now Smile

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
President Trump spoke at 7PM last night.

Lining up prior to the Rally.

Trump Rally

Part of Overflow Crowd which could not get in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Great President! Thats why President Trump won his second term by so many votes.......well......before Dominion stole them from him and falsified the election results. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

there was a large overflow crowd that couldn't get in

Trump, who has weighed in recently to criticize the military's fixation was critical race theory, did not mince words there either in his speech, as he called the generals "woke," which they are. "The military brass have become weak and ineffective leaders and our enemies are watching and laughing," Trump warned.

It's not merely the military which CRT is affecting, though, but impressionable children at school, who are "taught to hate our country." Trump reiterated that it is on a basis of "racism," and used it as an opportunity to call for school choice, as well as for CRT to be banned.

One could surely point to CRT as how "the radical left is trying to rip our country apart" and that "there are no depths to which they will not sink," but it's also, above all, about "the election that we talk abut so proudly because we did so well," as Trump put it.

Trump's claims about the 2020 election have been referred to as "the big lie," but the former president insisted that it was not disproven, but rather that "it is totally disproven in the other way," to support his own claims.

Particular areas of scrutiny included Mark Zuckerberg's influence, the mass mailings of absentee ballots and applications, and concerns with vote observers. When speaking about the 96 percent Joe Biden got in certain counties which came in as late as they did, Trump equated it to "a North Korea style turnout."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...lly-in-ohio-n2591637

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zuckerberg influence ? Seems like I've heard that recently

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give 'um Hell, Mr. President!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bottom photo I posted above is a screen grab from a video showing the Overflow Crowd.
Here are two more screen grabs of the Overflow Crowd from that same video.
Notice they are behind the fence.

To be fair Kamala had a crowd for her showing at the boarder.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
The bottom photo I posted above is a screen grab from a video showing the Overflow Crowd.
Here are two more screen grabs of the Overflow Crowd from that same video.
Notice they are behind the fence.

To be fair Kamala had a crowd for her showing at the boarder.

None of your photos are showing up....at least not to me.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kimber1911:
None of your photos are showing up....at least not to me.

Thanks.
Strange, I am posting from my i-pad using a website graciously provided by another SIGForum member.

It has always worked before.
I wonder if it a result of the SIGForum change to https.

http://iamwingnut.com/photos/

Full Size Link

Resize Link which I always use for posting.

This Page Link

Thumbnail Link

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Kimber, your pictures aren't appearing. There is a symbol, but no picture.

If you right click the symbol and "open image in a new tab", you can see Kimber's pictures

posted Hide Post
If I click on your full size link, I can open it.

posted Hide Post
The pics opened fine for me, wow what a crowd! Tell me again that OBiden won fair and square.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I see the pics too. Looks great and still so proud of our President Trump! What a fine job he did and continues to do! And will continue in the future!

Fair and square? No fucking way. I think everyone deep down knows that.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, my cotton pickin’ eyes were lying to me again.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
For those guys where the pics aren’t showing up, go delete your link here and search or Sigforum..it will lead you to the new “secured” https site and the pics wil appear.

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
For those guys where the pics aren’t showing up, go delete your link here and search or Sigforum..it will lead you to the new “secured” https site and the pics wil appear.

/drift

I don't think that'll do it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Status of the U.S. House of Representatives

220 DEMs

211 REPs

4 vacancies
- Texas 6 runoff election scheduled 27 July 2021
- Ohio 15 special election 2 Nov 2021
- Ohio 11 special election 2 Nov 2021
- Florida 20 special election 11 Jan 2022

Nov 2022 election could be a good opportunity for REPs to take back the House

posted Hide Post
Great 5 minute video about the integrity and sophistication of the Arizona election recount.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...feature=emb_imp_woyt

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
6/28/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post