SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... 1142
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Well... They may try to spin this to their advantage. Put Harris up knowing she will get crushed and, in doing so, she is no longer a factor in the future of the dem party. Gives them 4 years to try to re-build the bench and give their chosen candidate 3-4 years to run against Vance.

Make the best of the loss?

You think these deranged commies are just giving up, already admitting loss?

I’ve read this perspective linked from The Liberty Daily aggregate site. The article was quoting and insider that said allowing Kamala to fail with or without Joe is an option they’re considering. Rather than waste the potential of a future more viable candidate, they’d let this one go and prepare for the midterms and the next presidential election.

That told me they know they’re likely cooked and are sending in the second string to grind this one out. They really don’t have many options otherwise. I think they’ll fight and cheat where they can. They’ll certainly lie, but will take the L with damage control.

Clyburn & Co will break off a chunk of the party insiders by insisting full-support behind Harris, meanwhile a small group will want to support RFK despite the animosity that exists then there's everyone else, who will have read the room and will take the L while keeping Newsom in their eye for 2028.

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I don’t follow politics much anymore other than knowing who I will vote for. Since Kamala will need to get her party’s nomination to run, is there anyone else that might compete with her for a chance at the nomination?

I know some people like Kennedy. Can he switch from an independent to a democrat?

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8738 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I never believe any bullshit unnamed sources or insiders. They are not giving up anything. People are very naive, if they think the commies are already admitting loss and just let their mortal enemy Trump have power the next 4 years. They always have things up their sleeves, and it's going to be a bruising but great fight the next three and half months. Don't count your chickens just yet..

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:.....It’s entirely possible to acknowledge a shrewd move by your opponent while still feeling good about your position.

It was the leading off with: "And just like that, the attempted assassination of President Trump is news no longer. All the media is going to talk about for the next month is who the Dem nominee will be."

I do not believe that DJT, the attempt will be relegated to the back page.

Yeah, the dems can talk all they want about the new nominee to try to overshadow President Trump, but there is NOTHING the dems can do to diminish our enthusiasm and morale over our candidate. And the more the media tries to ignore it, the more some people may realize just how corrupt the media is.

quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

I'm quite sure Joe is plenty pissed right now. He was forced out by Pelosi, Jeffries and Schumer. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't leave his Delaware beach house for the rest of his Presidency.

I hope president two scoops retains enough of his consciousness and awareness to really understand just what happened. I mean, he's a demented old pervert with memory issues, but deep down where it matters this just must burn him up. . .

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I've been wondering if Biden's had the double whammy of COVID (w/ Dimentia, etc, so the comorbidities effect!) AND that they felt had to take him off of all the pharmaceuticals they were pumping him full of to render him quasi-functional, in order to facilitate his recovery from COVID.

I would bet good money old sleepy joe does NOT have COVID. It was just an excuse to shield him from scrutiny and the press following that horrible press conference.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's almost too much to wish for. Don't mistake what I am saying. I don't yearn for the man's death, which, given his decrepit condition, will come soon enough.

What I mean is, it's almost too much to ask that Jill Biden and the White House staff would attempt such a clumsy coverup as this- putting out a tweet of Joe's announcement, because he can't go on camera, because he's already dead.

Once his death was announced, it would be immediately apparent what they had done (by that, I mean delaying the announcement of his passing, not killing him), and would sink these deceivers for good and all.

Is Joe Biden Alive? Fox News Hosts Ask For Proof of Life – Biden Hasn’t Been Seen Publicly in Four Days Since ‘Covid Diagnosis’
quote:
Is Biden even alive?

Joe Biden officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race on Sunday.

Biden made the announcement on X like a coward. He has been hiding out at his Rehoboth Beach house for four days.

Fox News hosts Bret Baier and Dana Perino asked for proof of life.

“Not physically seeing Biden – not addressing a camera in Delaware, let alone an Oval Office statement like LBJ did…it is disconcerting, isn’t it?” Bret Baier said.

“Right! They didn’t even release a White House still photograph. Nothing! I hope he’s fine, but you can forgive people for wondering if we are really living Weekend at Bernie’s right now. Like, proof of life, please! Let’s see it!” Dana Perino said.

Posts: 109015 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Fascinating, Captain. But logical. Eek

If true, KK is dancing and laughing (like a hyena) right now.

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ Remember a while back when I said that this shit was like “Weekend at Bernies”, then they tried for the sequel?

I find it hard to believe that it took them this long to figure out that Droolin Joe is a moron.
But he makes a pretty good puppet when obamas hand is up Joeys ass.

I guess they just couldn’t hide the fact that he’s a fuckin mush any longer.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8519 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Since Kamala will need to get her party’s nomination to run, is there anyone else that might compete with her for a chance at the nomination?

Big Mike.

Posts: 20557 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Of course they would shortly have to let the cat out of the bag, but this would be after Joe had "withdrawn" from the race "voluntarily".

After all, Biden has never shown any inclination to quit. If he did die of natural causes before "withdrawing" it would automatically cause accusations of foul play. If he died after he "withdrew" then there would be no motive for offing him (which, to be clear, I don't think for a second they would do, but you know how it goes- guilty conscience and all that.)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Since Kamala will need to get her party’s nomination to run, is there anyone else that might compete with her for a chance at the nomination?
Big Mike.
You might want to catch up on current events.

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This is what I imagine is going on in the WH about now.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34387 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The way things have been going lately, nothing will surprise me now.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Damn, da interwebs sure is quick on its feets!

Posts: 11210 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Those are great!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9432 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the biden thread, so will just mention it here. This afternoon there was an FEC filing that changed the campaign name to "Harris for President". Kamala controls the campaign funds now

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:.....It’s entirely possible to acknowledge a shrewd move by your opponent while still feeling good about your position.

It was the leading off with: "And just like that, the attempted assassination of President Trump is news no longer. All the media is going to talk about for the next month is who the Dem nominee will be."

I do not believe that DJT, the attempt will be relegated to the back page.

We pretty much knew the GDCs were going to Jettison Joe in some form or fashion. It was no epic strategic move. It was their turn to move a piece.
Lt CHEG’s post is where I’m at. I’m in the “fight, fight, fight” to win, win, win.

The debate made it clear Trump would beat Biden. The stark contrast of Trump getting up after being shot, pumping his fist, and shouting “fight, fight, fight” and Biden being barely able to walk solidified that. Biden’s out.

Cheatle will be out next, which will be the true end of the assassination attempt story.

That brings us to Harris. She’s gone too. Nobody is happy with where the country is after four years of Biden. Despite already being a moron, Harris is tainted goods by being part of Team Biden.

Who will the Dem’s presidential nominee be? I have no clue, but you don’t have to have one to realize that’s all the MSM is going to talk about for the next month. Their nominee will be younger than Trump, be a capable debater, admit that the Biden Era could have been better (won’t come out and say worst ever, but will distance himself from Biden), and will talk about unity, brighter tomorrow, yada, yada, yada. Kind of a Trump Lite.

We’ll find out in a month.

Posts: 11597 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I posted this in the biden thread, so will just mention it here. This afternoon there was an FEC filing that changed the campaign name to "Harris for President". Kamala controls the campaign funds now

So when a VP candidate is picked for her, can she "for health reasons" dropout and the new Vp candidate control the money?

Posts: 1080 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post