SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:

I've been wondering if Biden's had the double whammy of COVID (w/ Dimentia, etc, so the comorbidities effect!) AND that they felt had to take him off of all the pharmaceuticals they were pumping him full of to render him quasi-functional, in order to facilitate his recovery from COVID. His SIGNIFICANT difficulty walking up the 'short steps' onto Air Force One, AND the seeming inability figure out how to get in the Suburban when he returned to Delaware was somewhat alarming (even for Biden!) and could be evidence of a major downturn in his ability to function!

I think you pretty much nailed it, I never thought he would last trying to campaign.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's almost too much to wish for. Don't mistake what I am saying. I don't yearn for the man's death, which, given his decrepit condition, will come soon enough.

What I mean is, it's almost too much to ask that Jill Biden and the White House staff would attempt such a clumsy coverup as this- putting out a tweet of Joe's announcement, because he can't go on camera, because he's already dead.

Once his death was announced, it would be immediately apparent what they had done (by that, I mean delaying the announcement of his passing, not killing him), and would sink these deceivers for good and all.

Is Joe Biden Alive? Fox News Hosts Ask For Proof of Life – Biden Hasn’t Been Seen Publicly in Four Days Since ‘Covid Diagnosis’
quote:
Is Biden even alive?

Joe Biden officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race on Sunday.

Biden made the announcement on X like a coward. He has been hiding out at his Rehoboth Beach house for four days.

Fox News hosts Bret Baier and Dana Perino asked for proof of life.

“Not physically seeing Biden – not addressing a camera in Delaware, let alone an Oval Office statement like LBJ did…it is disconcerting, isn’t it?” Bret Baier said.

“Right! They didn’t even release a White House still photograph. Nothing! I hope he’s fine, but you can forgive people for wondering if we are really living Weekend at Bernie’s right now. Like, proof of life, please! Let’s see it!” Dana Perino said.

Just heard he has no public appearances scheduled for Monday, and Tue-Sunday his schedule will be per announcement.

Posts: 3776 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I see where both Manchin and Kennedy are talking about switching back to (D) to contest for the party's nomination.

That and Zippy the Wonder Putz not endorsing the Kringe Kackler wanting an "open" convention. Read he wants to be king/queen maker.

Frankly I still wonder if Pedo Poopy Pants really issued that letter and tweet given his staff's reaction, etc. The stench is overpowering.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just heard he has no public appearances scheduled for Monday, and Tue-Sunday his schedule will be per announcement.

Hasn't been publicly seen after going home since covid diagnosis, put out the most important letter of his political life on social media on a Sunday afternoon, will not rear his live head even for a second on Monday. Schedule for the rest of the week will be per announcement? Yeah, sounds like he's either near death, or dead already.

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All of this could be an indication that Biden is humiliated, ashamed and dejected and therefore simply doesn't want to show his face or have to answer questions, but you have to admit that, barring severe illness (or death), this is odd behavior, given the circumstances.

Courage is called for from him right now, but Biden has always been a paper tiger.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope he is humiliated.

My concern is that Cackle needs a running mate for VP and Obama, Soros and others will say this is a great way to get the Hildebeast on the ticket.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
81 Million votes, down the shitter...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I hope he is humiliated.

My concern is that Cackle needs a running mate for VP and Obama, Soros and others will say this is a great way to get the Hildebeast on the ticket.

Hildebeast would never ride second chair…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
It’s almost as if we are watching an American version of this.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's almost too much to wish for. Don't mistake what I am saying. I don't yearn for the man's death, which, given his decrepit condition, will come soon enough.

What I mean is, it's almost too much to ask that Jill Biden and the White House staff would attempt such a clumsy coverup as this- putting out a tweet of Joe's announcement, because he can't go on camera, because he's already dead.

Once his death was announced, it would be immediately apparent what they had done (by that, I mean delaying the announcement of his passing, not killing him), and would sink these deceivers for good and all.

Is Joe Biden Alive? Fox News Hosts Ask For Proof of Life – Biden Hasn’t Been Seen Publicly in Four Days Since ‘Covid Diagnosis’
quote:
Is Biden even alive?

Joe Biden officially dropped out of the 2024 presidential race on Sunday.

Biden made the announcement on X like a coward. He has been hiding out at his Rehoboth Beach house for four days.

Fox News hosts Bret Baier and Dana Perino asked for proof of life.

“Not physically seeing Biden – not addressing a camera in Delaware, let alone an Oval Office statement like LBJ did…it is disconcerting, isn’t it?” Bret Baier said.

“Right! They didn’t even release a White House still photograph. Nothing! I hope he’s fine, but you can forgive people for wondering if we are really living Weekend at Bernie’s right now. Like, proof of life, please! Let’s see it!” Dana Perino said.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2797 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I see where both Manchin and Kennedy are talking about switching back to (D) to contest for the party's nomination.

That and Zippy the Wonder Putz not endorsing the Kringe Kackler wanting an "open" convention. Read he wants to be king/queen maker.

Frankly I still wonder if Pedo Poopy Pants really issued that letter and tweet given his staff's reaction, etc. The stench is overpowering.

I kinda doubt it. Especially if the campaign money has been moved to Kamala. Styxhammer made a great point about its not easy for that money to change hands. Ive seen my first Kamala ad already but until its announced its not final of course.

My guess is they are going to burn her as a candidate without "snubbbing" her. If they replace her its a slap in the face to thier ideals. They know odds of a win are slim so why waste someone decent, toss her in, feed the sharks hope for a win.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I imagine all the drugs they've been pumping into him since the debate, to make him look cognitive, have probably taken their toll.

Side affects have either put him in a medically frail state or he's coming down off the epic "high".

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nobody is stepping up and wanting anything to do with this clusterfuck. All of the "viable" candidates" have endorsed Harris, essentially taking themselves out of the race- Newsom, Hillary, Shapiro, Whitmer, AOC, etc. They all know this shitshow did not technically improve the Democrat's chances much with Biden's departure from the race.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The Biden "team's" announcement has taken the Trump assassination attempt out of the spotlight. Since 7/13, there have been daily questions raised, important developments that demand answers. The miserable media bastards are thrilled to find new blood in the water to frenzy over.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
The Hearing is ON!!! Get her!

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

It appears all the dims want to do is gin up more gun control laws. What a waste they are.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10987 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

It appears all the dims want to do is gin up more gun control laws. What a waste they are.

I did not expect them to do their job, its going to be another, know nothing do nothing hearing. Congress should not waste their time with this. they should be cutting funding for her salary and security detail, see how long she stays around then.

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
In regard to the Hildabeast.
1. Kackling Kamala knows shed be a dead person walking.

2. I did see on X that the Clinton Global Initiative is cranking back up with a big conference in September. Do they have reason to believe they'll be able to continue their grift machine?

Posts: 1289 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Until someone opens the basement door, he's both alive and dead.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4804 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
I hope he is humiliated.

Hildebeast would never ride second chair…

uh, yeah she would if it gets her foot in the door and figures out how to replace Cackle after the fact

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Until someone opens the basement door, he's both alive and dead.

A true student of physics. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post