SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Until someone opens the basement door, he's both alive and dead.

A true student of physics. Big Grin

Schrödinger...

Posts: 930 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USSS director cheatle is testifying to Congress today. From what I gather, she doesn't have answers for most of the questions. I'm seeing people write that she is not going to resign. What a mess.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Until someone opens the basement door, he's both alive and dead.

A true student of physics. Big Grin

The Heisen-Biden Uncertainty Principle

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
whatever is left of the administration will keep the demagogues in place

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
USSS director cheatle is testifying to Congress today. From what I gather, she doesn't have answers for most of the questions. I'm seeing people write that she is not going to resign. What a mess.

It was clear from 5 minutes after Trump was shot that this arrogant bitch wasn't ever going to resign.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The Heisen-Biden Uncertainty Principle

See post at top of this page. It's Schrödinger's Biden. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:

It was clear from 5 minutes after Trump was shot that this arrogant bitch wasn't ever going to resign.

That was my take as well. The only saving grace is that 3 seconds after Trump assumes the Presidency she’ll be out of a job along with several other idiots as well.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6467 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Mace from SC tore her a new one. Forget who but the one guy told her she needs to go back to guarding cheetos.

Posts: 3774 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing missing is that Cheatle isn't flipping through a empty binder.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 102 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
the ones with power running the executive branch are not precisely known, or accountable...it's been free reign for a long time

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:...

It appears all the dims want to do is gin up more gun control laws. What a waste they are.

The GDCs are focusing on "gun control" because they do not want to face the fact that they wholesale called directly for an assassination.

And Ms. Norton, law or no law, anyone with ill intent gives zero shits about any or no "gun laws.

I'll give the Director respect for not answering her bullshit question in the affirmative. But I still don't like her smarmy attitude.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44457 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Once you learn to accept there's no accountability for high ranking officials, it's easy to understand her arrogance.

She's not going anywhere, and she'll continue to say,"We're better than this" or "This is not what the USSS stands for" or "We're going to learn from this and make sure it doesn't happen again."

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Mace from SC tore her a new one. Forget who but the one guy told her she needs to go back to guarding cheetos.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Alpha Female Right There...I have a newfound respect for Representative Nancy Mace! This is not to say I did not respect her prior, it's just that I did know much about her other than the fact that she's a Conservative. Props to her for pulling no punches and calling it like she sees it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
the ones with power running the executive branch are not precisely known, or accountable...it's been free reign for a long time

The Woodrow Wilson administration part-II
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Once you learn to accept there's no accountability for high ranking officials, it's easy to understand her arrogance.

She's not going anywhere, and she'll continue to say,"We're better than this" or "This is not what the USSS stands for" or "We're going to learn from this and make sure it doesn't happen again."

She's apart of the Washington DC nomenklatura.
There's two classes of people living/working around DC, those who are elected and those who are career US gov employees.

The elected-types come & go, most of the time they're full of hot air, preen for the cameras and seek-favors from the press. Others are much more engaged with the committees they're apart of and thus become known entities amongst the career employees.

The career US gov employee is secure in their jobs, most have graduate-level degrees, believe themselves to be special and most importantly they make sure to maintain the existing inertia of the job. As career employees they've developed legal methods and workarounds when an elected official runs counter or contradicts where that departments inertia is headed. Like much of the US government today, efficiency has supplanted effectiveness.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If I were a member of Congress, I'd subpoena Cheatle everyday until she delivers the complete set of answers, including the names of every USSS, DHS, local cops, and EIEOE personnel present, which I would immediate send to Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, dailymail.com, and the dailywire.com

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24230 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

She's apart of the Washington DC nomenklatura.
There's two classes of people living/working around DC, those who are elected and those who are career US gov employees.

The career US gov employee is secure in their jobs, most have graduate-level degrees, believe themselves to be special and most importantly they make sure to maintain the existing inertia of the job. As career employees they've developed legal methods and workarounds when an elected official runs counter or contradicts where that departments inertia is headed. Like much of the US government today, efficiency has supplanted effectiveness.

First, just because you're educated, doesn't mean you're smart! Kind of calls into question the real value of a 'graduate degree' and the current state of modern academia/university education in this country.

Second, the US government today in neither efficient, nor effective in ANYTHING it does!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
https://x.com/Mrgunsngear/status/1815089424901828918

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1815089424901828918" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 690px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

On top of that Cheatle said they determined the attempted murderer's identify from the SN on the rifle, as wasn't any identification on his corpse.

And they did this within 30 MINUTES on a Saturday night.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

There are a few issues here.

I'm a federal firearms licensee. If BATFE called me that late on a Saturday, after I was closed, the odds of me even getting the message until Monday are near zero. Even if they did reach me, it would take more than 30 minutes for me to find the record.

Now, reports are the rifle was purchased from a long out-of-business FFL by the nutcase's father.

How then did they make the linkage?

I suspect that we have seen yet again that BATFE maintains a searchable database of all firearms purchases, an illegal registry.

Congress needs to defund both USSS and BATFE.

Nice is overrated

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
When you surrender your FFL, the bound books and 4473s are sent to archive and likely scanned for future traces. Yes defacto registry

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post