SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Kamala is unelectable. Dems hate her almost as much as they hate Trump.

Im going to enjoy watching their congitive dissonance between wokeness and political reality, and watch them try to justify sidestepping a black woman in favor of supporting a rich white guy from California. Big Grin

Posts: 7799 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chbibc:
Biden dropping out.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...s-2024-rematch-trump

Press release says he did it for “best interest of my party and the country”. Bwahahaha!!! That'd be a first for someone who has spent 50 years in politics enriching his family.

He hasn't been recovering from COVID, he has been negotiating his payoff to drop out of the 2024 election. Speaking of that, I wonder how much his lump sum payoff was?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23645 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
What a clown show.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Press release says he did it for “best interest of my party and the country”. Bwahahaha!!! That'd be a first for someone who has spent 50 years in politics enriching his family.

Party before country. The way of the Democratic Party. The border is exhibit one

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Has President Trump said anything?

Like “Bye!”

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31991 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Washington Post: "Biden Steps Aside"

Revision: "Biden Shouldered Over a Railing"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11204 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank the Gods in heaven... the border Czar is taking control of the Dems.

Posts: 7669 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Has President Trump said anything?

Like “Bye!”

https://x.com/TeamTrump/status/1815092282615529841

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9432 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Revision: "Biden Shouldered Over a Railing"

Like the visual. This sums up my feelings:

Losing Horn

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
And just like that, the attempted assassination of President Trump is news no longer. All the media is going to talk about for the next month is who the Dem nominee will be. Smart move on the Dem’s part.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah. DJT should just drop out while he can...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44452 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
trapper189
Savor the limelight
posted July 21, 2024 02:59 PM Hide Post
And just like that, the attempted assassination of President Trump is news no longer. All the media is going to talk about for the next month is who the Dem nominee will be. Smart move on the Dem’s part.

They are desperate, flailing, and going under. No smart move.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11204 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Trump campaign was ready for this.

https://x.com/brodigan/status/...109214102003779?s=46

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ They had to be. They would be amateur, if they they didn't anticipate possibilities with ready responses.

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Forcing a man out of his job? Isn't that elder abuse?

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Forcing a man out of his job? Isn't that elder abuse?
Putting him up as a puppet in the first place was. This is more like taking his driver's license and car keys away after he has caused a wreck.

Posts: 28644 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
apparently some of the players on the Cards' roster are Trump fans

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1815136289470976373

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
There better be a debate between Trump and Harris if she gets the nomination. The Dems are counting on people voting for the first black female. She would be destroyed by Trump at a debate and people need to see it.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I don't think any fence sitters are now deciding to vote for Harris. They may stay home, but this is not winning Harris any new votes that ticket didn't already have.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post