SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Rumor has it:

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1814812383061168202

I'll believe it when I see it. Oh, boy, I hope this is true. Mad Mad Mad Mad

The cowardly, incompetent, worthless DEI bitch wants to avoid testifying under oath.

She nearly got President Trump assassinated. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Mad

Exactly. Cowardly sack of shit. Even if she resigns, they should still make her testify. The country is at least owe that.

Posts: 1074 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
There’s a 10 nautical mile diameter TFR around Grand Rapids, MI for VIP movement. Link Smile

As it should be. Interesting that they are overlapping and staggered, both in area and in times active.

Posts: 3858 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Is it just me, or does it feel as though Trump is the incumbent in this race?

He is the rightful incumbent.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:

Oh….I think we will have four new sticky titles here at SigForum!

The Trump Presidency: year V, VI, VII & VIII

Hell Yeah!!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7273 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictimNoMore:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
There’s a 10 nautical mile diameter TFR around Grand Rapids, MI for VIP movement. Link Smile

As it should be. Interesting that they are overlapping and staggered, both in area and in times active.

Looks like it’s to get him from the airport to the venue then back to the airport.

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Regarding Trump’s missing ear bits, how does a doctor repair a 2cm gap or missing tissue?

Fold it together? Or is it even possible?

Why should he want to have it fixed? He should wear it as his “Red Badge of Courage” in order to remind everyone, especially Democrats, what he has been through these past 8+ years.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2796 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
...The Trump Presidency: year V, VI, VII & VIII

Hell Yeah!!

We're gonna need a bigger forum. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44452 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Sen. Josh Hawley is saying that whisteleblowers are telling him that Homeland Security investigators were used at Trump's Butler County Rally instead of USSS.
https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1814304000931758225

With the above in mind, Candace Owens is showing what appears to be J6 undercover agent used as security at Trump's Butler County Rallyhttps://x.com/RealCandaceO/status/1814315228244390219

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23645 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXLe:
quote:
Rumor has it:

The cowardly, incompetent, worthless DEI bitch wants to avoid testifying under oath.

Exactly. Cowardly sack of shit. Even if she resigns, they should still make her testify. The country is at least owe that.

There is probably some serious shredding, burn barrels and reformatting going on this weekend. They lost all of the Jan 6 emails, so you know they are going to do it again.

Posts: 3773 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
And why was Zuckerberg there?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44452 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1652 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Regarding Trump’s missing ear bits, how does a doctor repair a 2cm gap or missing tissue?

Fold it together? Or is it even possible?

Why should he want to have it fixed? He should wear it as his “Red Badge of Courage” in order to remind everyone, especially Democrats, what he has been through these past 8+ years.

I was saying the same thing the other day. I was kind of hoping he would pull the bandage off on Thursday night during his speech and put it on display for a nice, big “in your face!”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11213 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

I was saying the same thing the other day. I was kind of hoping he would pull the bandage off on Thursday night during his speech and put it on display for a nice, big “in your face!”[/QUOTE]

Along that vein of thought. I was hoping he would reveal a 5.56mm diamond stud.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5235 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Sen. Josh Hawley is saying that whisteleblowers are telling him that Homeland Security investigators were used at Trump's Butler County Rally instead of USSS.

While there was a bunch of "fail" with USSS at the Butler rally, Hawley doesn't need whistleblowers to tell him this; it's been SOP for the past hundred years or so. When USSS was part of Treasury, it was "OTAs"-- Other Treasury Agents-- used to augment USSS details. IRS, ATF, Customs. Now that it's a DHS show, it's HSI, CGIS, etc.

OTAs were not generally in the thick of things. Loading dock at the hotel sorts of posts.

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
quote:
Originally posted by TXLe:
quote:
Rumor has it:

There is probably some serious shredding, burn barrels and reformatting going on this weekend. They lost all of the Jan 6 emails, so you know they are going to do it again.

With that Crowdstrike issue experienced world wide, it could be a great excuse of how things got lost...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
With that Crowdstrike issue experienced world wide, it could be a great excuse of how things got lost...

That would be an extremely flimsy excuse, and easily debunked. The recent Crowdstrike issue has no impact on the data stored on computers/servers. It merely renders them unable to boot (start up) properly. Anything stored on them is untouched, and still there once the issue is repaired and the computer booted correctly.

It's not some major catastrophe for the computers involved, rather just a widespread problem that requires a lot of manpower to manually fix each computer individually, since they cannot boot and connect to a network for a simpler mass remote update/repair.

Posts: 33036 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
posted on p.1064

quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1814304000931758225

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Thomas Matthew Crooks' assault bicycle:

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16885 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Biden dropping out.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...s-2024-rematch-trump

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8653 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Just saw it on the NY Post and then checked the NY Times. Nothing yet on other media sites.

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post