SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This is a link to a State Dept report from 2004

It is testimony to House International Relations Committee about a Ukraine election

https://2001-2009.state.gov/p/eur/rls/rm/39542.htm

The following are examples of the most egregious, widely observed and reported examples of election-day fraud on November 21:

Illegal Use of Absentee Ballots: According to the respected NGO "Committee of Voters of Ukraine" (CVU), massive electoral fraud was committed through the illegal use of absentee voter certificates . For example, people were caught in Dnipropetrovsk and Sumy oblasts with their pockets stuffed with blank absentee ballots that they were using to vote at multiple polling stations.

Opposition Observers Ejected: Observers from Our Ukraine and other opposition groups were expelled from most polling stations in eastern Ukraine on Election Day. For example, in Territorial Election Commission (TEC) district number 42 in Donetsk oblast, Our Ukraine observers were kicked out of all but a few polling stations.

North Korean-Style Turnout in the East: Turnout in the pro-Yanukovych eastern oblasts was unnaturally high . In several electoral districts, turnout for the run-off round increased by 30 to 40 percent over the first round. In Luhansk oblast, the reported turnout rate hit nearly 96 percent -- a number that, to quote the OSCE, even Stalinist North Korea would envy. A similar turnout rate was reported in Donetsk oblast, where 98 percent of the votes went to hometown candidate Prime Minister Yanukovych.

Mobile Ballot Box Fraud: In the second round of the election, the number of voters who supposedly cast ballots at home using mobile ballot boxes was double that of the first round. Much of this voting occurred without observers being present and was massively fraudulent. In Mykolayiv oblast, for example, nearly 35 percent of the oblast's voters purportedly cast their ballots "at home."

Computer Data Allegedly Altered To Favor Yanukovych: There were credible reports showing that that Yanukovych supporters gained illegal access to the Central Election Commission's computer system and illegally altered vote tabulation data being transmitted by TECs to the CEC.

Reports of Opposition Fraud: Yanykovych’s supporters allege that Yushchenko’s supporters stuffed ballot boxes in western Ukraine. But the reports and evidence of pro-Yanukovych fraud greatly outweighed those indicated for Yushchenko.

xxxxxxxxxxx

sound familiar ?

Now we know where the Democrats got their playbook. I also bet the CIA was deeply involved in Ukraine.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
'President-Elect' Biden Won’t Be For Long

President-Elect? Hah! The demented old azzhole's already acting like he's the fracking President.

With the crap he's talking I'd say he's set to beat even Zero's record for being slapped-down by SCOTUS.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
PA is going to flip. Down to GA and one of NV/AZ.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
What is happening now should be of no surprise to anyone that has been paying attention.

President Trump knew it was going to go down like this and has been ready for it.
This day has been coming and I for one, am confident that the right man for the job at hand is at the helm.

I have no illusions that this won't turn ugly all around, cinch up those straps, the ride isn't over yet.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GSA Responds to Biden Campaign: ‘Ascertainment Has Not yet Been Made’ on Power Transfer

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-09-2

As the campaign for Joe Biden attempts to push the General Services Administration (GSA) to approve a transfer of power, the agency said that it has not made an assessment of the situation.

“An ascertainment has not yet been made. GSA and its Administrator will continue to abide by, and fulfill, all requirements under the law,” a spokesperson with the GSA told Epoch Times on Monday morning.

The agency said that the GSA administrator, Emily Murphy, will only initiate the transition when a “clear winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.”

“The Administrator’s ascertainment is done for the purposes of making services provided by the [Presidential Transition Act] available,” the spokesperson added. “Until an ascertainment is made, the statute allows for the Biden Transition Team to continue to receive the pre-elect services from the government (e.g., limited office space, computers, background investigations for security clearances). GSA has met all statutory requirements under the PTA for this election cycle and will continue to do so.”

According to Reuters, if the GSA signed off on the transition plan, it would provide Biden’s campaign with federal funding for travel and salaries.

Sen. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), the chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Operations, told Reuters that there needs to be a speedy transition process due to the pandemic.

“The Administrator plays a critical role in the peaceful transfer of power and ensuring vital government services are not disrupted. This is all the more important amid a deadly pandemic,” Connolly added.

In a 1963 law (pdf), the GSA’s administration will decide when a winner is determined. Then it opens the doors to U.S. federal agencies and provides them with operational funding. The incoming administration then had about two months to organize itself before Jan. 20.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Victor Davis Hansen seems to have his arms around the whole sociological impediment that is the modern American left. Plus an great overview of DJT's contributions to fixing this country. But have some time, it's 65min.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/6idYZ25Qq6w

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
GSA Responds to Biden Campaign: ‘Ascertainment Has Not yet Been Made’ on Power Transfer

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-09-2

Sen. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), the chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on Operations, told Reuters that there needs to be a speedy transition process due to the pandemic the likelihood of the fraud being quickly exposed.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
apparently a group of Republicans has asked Barr and the DoJ to investigate the voting irregularities

yeah, Barr will jump right on that

Barr is a piece of shit who should have stayed retired - he's done SFA for the nation except to help in its demise

President Trump needs to fire his ass

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...voter-fraud-n2579710

A coalition of 39 House Republicans on Saturday sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr, asking the Department of Justice to investigate allegations of potential voter fraud. According to the members, it's important for Americans to have "the utmost confidence" in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Below is the full letter:

Dear Attorney General Barr,

While each state runs its own election process, the United States Department of Justice is ultimately responsible for the integrity of federal elections. The American people must have the utmost confidence that the outcome of the presidential election is legitimate.

With widespread reports of irregularities, particularly in the vote counting process, it is time for you to use the resources of the Department to ensure that the process is conducted in a manner that is fully consistent with state and federal law. And, it is also important that the process be completely transparent, so that the American people will have full confidence in the result.

The Justice Department's Civil Rights Division Voting Section's responsibility to ensure that the right to vote is sacred. This not only means access to the ballot box, but it also means ensuring that no one's vote is devalued by any means of voter fraud.

The U.S. Marshals Service is also available to ensure that judicial orders are carried out. When it comes to a federal election, it should not matter whether those judicial orders come from a state or federal court. For example, if a state court orders that observers can watch ballot counting in a federal election, no local election official should be able to defy that order.

With that in mind, we request an immediate response to the following questions. What are you doing to ensure the integrity of the voting and counting process right now? Will you commit to using all the resources at your disposal to ensure that only legal votes are being counted and being counted in a fully transparent and manner immediately?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Signatories include: Michael Cloud (TX) , Andy Biggs (AZ), Greg Steube (FL), Bob Gibbs (OH), Bill Posey (FL), Ralph Norman (VA), Morgan Griffith (VA), Jeff Duncan (SC), Ted Budd (NC), Mark Green (TN), Andy Harris (MD), Scott DesJarlais (TN), Dan Bishop (NC), Jody Hice (GA), Mike Kelly (PA), Randy Weber (TX), Brian Babin (TX), Chip Roy (TX), Robert Latta (OH), Ben Cline (VA), James Comer (KY), Guy Reschenthaler (PA), Warren Davidson (OH), Scott Perry (PA), Jim Banks (IN), Rick Allen (GA), Roger Marshall (KS), Doug LaMalfa (CA), Bill Flores (TX), Bill Johnson (OH), Michael Conaway (TX), Kevin Hern (OK), Glen Grothman (WI), Tom Emmer (MN), John Joyce (PA), John Rose (TN), Lance Gooden (TX), Jodey Arrington (TX), and Dan Crenshaw (TX).

Other elected officials, including Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD), have said the court process needs play out before a definitive winner of the presidential election can be determined.

Despite multiple members of the press saying they need more "evidence" of what's taking place, these instances are being ignored. The same thing goes for United States Postal Service whistleblowers who have stepped forward to say postmasters are backdating the dates ballots were received.

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The house cleaning is under way. I hope that shithead fbi director Wray is next.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Anticipating Christopher Wray. Fingers crossed.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I really hope this goes the way of law and order. Because the left and the media are going all in and have pretty much declared that Biden is president as of right now, they aren't even waiting for inauguration day. Roll Eyes

I just want to see them all cry at this point.

Posts: 10186 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
I really hope this goes the way of law and order. Because the left and the media are going all in and have pretty much declared that Biden is president as of right now, they aren't even waiting for inauguration day. Roll Eyes

Yeah, if this election flips, it will literally mentally break many of these people. They were broke before, but this could seriously send them to the looney bin.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's all they have left. The media completely squandered any sense of objectivity and professionalism over the past four years going all in against Trump (and us), and if Trump does find a way to come back and win, they're totally screwed.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Just wondering, when was the last time a candidate lost the election when he won both Florida and Ohio? Hmmm...
I don't know, but the statistics say that no Republican has ever won without Ohio.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Dec 8th seems to be the certification deadline from what they say towards the end.

What is to keep the Dems in PA from certifying the election even if it is still being contested? I'd imagine in GA and AZ that wouldn't happen.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

This clearly illustrates why it's all on the table right now. That's why everything is being pushed to get Biden as firmly entrenched as possible. It was good to read the GSA told him to sit down and shut up for the time being. I've read on these pages people saying we need to start looking at 2024. That's fools talk. The time to win or lose is now. The scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind when he's trying to run out of the tunnel before the gigantic granite ball rolling right behind him catches him and crushes him. As always Indy makes it. I don't think the left is that fleet of foot.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I've read on these pages people saying we need to start looking at 2024. That's fools talk. The time to win or lose is now.

Exactly. Win now. It must be now. Do not accept losing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Dec 8th seems to be the certification deadline from what they say towards the end.

What is to keep the Dems in PA from certifying the election even if it is still being contested? I'd imagine in GA and AZ that wouldn't happen.

My understanding is this is not over until each state casts it electoral vote and that happens on December 14.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

This may help those who have questions about the process of election.

https://www.archives.gov/files...lection-brochure.pdf

The election is like a Drag Race.

The one coming in second is called "loser".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox News Ratings Crashed on Saturday

Gee, I can't imagine why...

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post