SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rudy Giuliani:

The Trump campaign had people in place at the polls. By 8am election day, alerts were coming in regarding issues.

The biggest issue appears to be places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh wouldn't let the REP observers watch the handling of the "mail in" votes.

He said hundreds of thousands of mail in votes were processed in secret. He said both sides are supposed to observe.

A lawsuit will be introduced very soon (tomorrow ?) re Pennsylvania. Then another lawsuit re Georgia. There is a potential for lawsuits against as many as ten states.

There are cases of "dead people" voting. Back dating late ballots.

He mentioned Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona.

He also said there were hundreds of people giving affidavits of what they saw.

seen at CTH

Posts: 19565 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Yes Did you miss it? Just above "Ill be in my bunk". It has as much relevance as my dumb comment

Oh. Fuck Israel if this quote is accurate. Whores deserve to be shelled on a daily basis.

You seem to be on a roll... Roll Eyes

Perhaps take a break and change of approach before being accused of being a troll?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
We stole the election, but c'mon man. Time to Heal

Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
I am sofa king sick of seeing this shit (photo below). I know, I know, fuck Facebitch, Twattle and Insta, of which I only have the first simply because of distant family & friends. It may be a split before I can convert over to another platform, if at all. But damn, this “you’re just too fucking stupid to be informed” nonsense under every political post is irritating, and they’re primarily focused on voter fraud updates.

Facebook nonchalantly indoctrinates you

And another ...

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps anger is clouding my judgement. I will take your advice and limit my posting.

I'll still monitor this section and contribute when I think it's appropriate.

Otherwise, I wish all my fellow friends the best. Let us us stick together.

Be well everyone.

I think a lot of us are seething with anger and given to shorter than normal fuses. I've had to quickly delete several of my posts for just that reason.

So take solace in the fact that you are far from alone. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Damn. I forgot to get a “Biden Wins” NYT. It will be a great gag gift for my lefty pals.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, highroundcount.

As our friend, Bald1, said, you're not alone.

As Para is want to say:

Calm

Blue

Ocean

Smile

posted Hide Post
YES... Go kick Snuffogoplasses ASS on TV.

Gov. Noem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvfZI4umWqQ

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yeak. Kristi handed him his ass such as it is. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount
jjones, i apologize for being an asshole

Dude, ain’t no thing.

That’s the reason why I just answered your post with a “well, ok” instead of engaging it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Please, don't beat yourself up over this.

Have faith.

Have hope.

Prayers help, believe me.

Have some aspirins and a big glass of water or two.

Hold on.

There will be an end to this darkness.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
When did we start giving a fuck what they say???

Was there a memo?

Yes Did you miss it? Just above "Ill be in my bunk". It has as much relevance as my dumb comment

Oh. Fuck Israel if this quote is accurate. Whores deserve to be shelled on a daily basis.
I think these remarks are just a shy premature, same as biden is prez. Israel relys on America and is a rock solid friend. Yes, sometimes we dance with the devil to keep relations. F Bibi is off base also as the man probably has it by now that biden is in. He will be pleased when Our President remains for his 2nd term.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
How does this play out? If I'm on the President's legal team, I'm not requesting recounts. We won't be able to segregate all the ILLEGAL ballots. We need re-votes in several states. Is there any precedent for that?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I have two emotions arm wrestling to dominate me. Anger and depression. They are having quite a battle.

Over the next few days we will probably hear more about what Republicans have uncovered re rampant voter fraud.

To set that stage, here is what I think is the current reported voting results (that we need to turn around):

Arizona // Biden + 16,985

Georgia // Biden + 10,353

N Carolina // Trump + 75,371

Pennsylvania // Biden + 45,727

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
How does this play out? If I'm on the President's legal team, I'm not requesting recounts. We won't be able to segregate all the ILLEGAL ballots. We need re-votes in several states. Is there any precedent for that?

We'll find out the war plan tomorrow morning.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Got this from a friend involved with the Illinois Republican party. I can verify none of this info, could be good news.

Don't know if you've heard this but here it is. Here is a chart showing which states have Republican general assemblies. Notice Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona have GOP assemblies. With these state involved in the fraud, Jim Jordan is in Penn. now talking to the Penn. G.A. Others are doing the same in other states. This will hopefully cause these G.P.'s to delay the certification of the election vote in their respective states. Or cause the G.P. to call for an investigation in the vote counting and other fraudulent activities. Maybe they will vote to disqualify the ballots arriving after election day.

If the fraudulent votes are disallowed, that may swing the totals back in Trump's favor. Or this may happen by court rulings.

If it becomes impossible to certify which candidate's electors will be sent to Washington for the Electoral College vote, that may cause the election to be sent to the House of Representatives. The vote there is one vote per state as determined by the respective state assemblies and not the entire state delegations. There are 29 Republican state assemblies. That's a majority of 50 therefore Trump is deemed the winner.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8329 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
We'll find out the war plan tomorrow morning.

Preview:

THE COMEBACK: Trump Will Reportedly Be Holding Rallies, Brandish Obituaries Of Dead Voters

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I think these remarks are just a shy premature, same as biden is prez. Israel relys on America and is a rock solid friend. Yes, sometimes we dance with the devil to keep relations. F Bibi is off base also as the man probably has it by now that biden is in. He will be pleased when Our President remains for his 2nd term.

It’s water under the bridge, my man.

Let it be. Smile

Time to get back on topic.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA – 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

By Joe Hoft
Published November 8, 2020 at 7:58pm

Kyle Becker and People’s Pundit on Twitter announced moments ago that 132,000 ballots in Fulton Country Georgia are likely ineligible.
As noted above, the current difference between President Trump and Joe Biden after days of ballot harvesting by the left is around 10,000 ballots.

If these ballots are deemed ineligible, the state of Georgia is almost certainly won by President Trump and this is before the illegal voter harvesting in recent days is addressed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...d-likely-ineligible/

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just wondering, when was the last time a candidate lost the election when he won both Florida and Ohio? Hmmm...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post