SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
Fox News Ratings Crashed on Saturday

Gee, I can't imagine why...

GOOD. I stopped all MSM years ago but when traveling, would pop Fox News on. Now they will get nothing.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by a1abdj:

Pfuck Pfizer. Mad

I don't care who you are, that's pfunny right there.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
I really hope this goes the way of law and order. Because the left and the media are going all in and have pretty much declared that Biden is president as of right now, they aren't even waiting for inauguration day. Roll Eyes

I just want to see them all cry at this point.

Yeah, if this election flips, it will literally mentally break many of these people. They were broke before, but this could seriously send them to the looney bin.
I didn't think we had any "looney bins" any more. With no place to sequester them, they'll continue to plague our lives.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
My wife normally watches ABC in the morning. As of today, she switched to one America news. This election broke her interest in MSM.

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
Fox News Ratings Crashed on Saturday

Gee, I can't imagine why...

I'm sure Fox anticipated this. They will be kept afloat by the commies. If you go by the ratings CNN and MSNBC and others shouldn't even be able to keep the lights on but they seem to be on the air 24/7

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Both Parler and OAN are experiencing record amounts of traffic...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

My understanding is this is not over until each state casts it electoral vote and that happens on December 14.

Yes, but what is to keep states from certifying even if it is in contention in courts? If the people in PA were willing to disregard SCOTUS that wouldn't be a huge leap. Are there legal prohibitions against certifying if a recount or court case is going on?

The state legislatures have to then appoint people to the EC, right? So even if PA certifies the legislature could refuse to appoint representatives if court cases are going on? Just trying to understand all of this.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I received the following text and am passing along:

President Trump is asking for prayer at 5pm Eastern time today when they go to the Supreme Court.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I was seriously concerned right after the election, at how quiet the Trump team was. Then add on the leftist circle jerk, and it was quite depressing. Then, I thought about how much he went through in 2016 and straight through the last 4 years. The man is a fighter, he has ALWAYS been 1 step ahead of the dems and rinos. Seeing the constant leak of WIDESPREAD fraud, in every single battle ground state, confirmed that Trump already knew and planned for this to happen. That tweet signals big things are coming and he will sweep once the illegal ballots are removed. Well played Mr. President.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and “come together as one.” Her answer? “Go fuck yourself.”

</p>— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 8, 2020

Big like for this.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Do people realize how good things look right now? PA is going to flip. GA has 130k votes that may get tossed and he is only down 8k.

It all comes down to Arizona. If he pulls ahead in Arizona we have this.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
I really hope this goes the way of law and order. Because the left and the media are going all in and have pretty much declared that Biden is president as of right now, they aren't even waiting for inauguration day. Roll Eyes

Yeah, if this election flips, it will literally mentally break many of these people. They were broke before, but this could seriously send them to the looney bin.

When you've done wrong, you've normally got two choices...admit it, or as in most cases, double down and hope you get away with it.

If I were in Ol' Sleepy's camp, I certainly would be more than a little stressed...

As to Fox, hugely disappointed...I had a lot of respect for Tucker Carlson (the most-outspoken pro2A main media figure IMHO) and Ingraham...but now??? Don't think so...

I'll watch them tonight to see where they stand, but if they don't start putting their big-boy/girl pants on and cowboy/girl up, RIGHT NOW, they're going to be in the toilet.

And that's not good...because that means the fake news will just gain more control of the narrative, which equals more power.

$.02 worth.
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yep, I'm just chilling, waiting and watching the President's teams work their cases to victory. VICTORY! No doubt about it.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Yeah, every media commie is crying "where is the evidence!?"

The evidence is with the Trump legal team, not with you commie propaganda assholes.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very much enjoying Newsmax. Hell, even the commercials are OK with me.

A big THANK YOU to the membership suggesting alternative news sources.

You all take care.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm saying my prayers. Hope they really do have the goods. And most importantly, hoping the courts don't screw us.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
And that's not good...because that means the fake news will just gain more control of the narrative, which equals more power...

Nope, not gonna buy into the bullshit. Not even a little. Look, the last 4 years, the corrupt media have been showing their true hands by their words and actions, short of saying out loud, "Yes, we are right arm of the Democrat party's machine". But, did they fool anyone except their brainwashed zombie followers? Half of the nation is on the right side, still. Man, the days of the MSM controlling the flow of information is over long ago. And, next, when the President gets into his second term, fucking big techs will surely get a new dose of reality.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Stay calm, follow President Tumps Lead.

Bill Barr came out of retirement to serve President Trump and us. He's not "looking for his next job". He said he'd rather be home spoiling his grandkids.

Being an ongoing investigation it might be unwise to speak out now or prematurely.

If you want to show support send a donation to the contested Senate Races in Georgia. That would do more to help than anything posted in the last 100 pages of this thread.

This ^^^^. You folks that want instant gratification and all of the wrongs made right at the speed of light are living in a fantasy world. AG Barr is no fool and can do a hell of a better job with this than any of us on this forum. Chill out and let the man do his job. I am just guessing that he knows a LOT more about this voter fraud than any of us. Trump trusts him, and so should we!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post