SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm saying my prayers. Hope they really do have the goods. And most importantly, hoping the courts don't screw us.

You know this will end up in SCOTUS, no matter how things play out in the lower courts, because neither side will accept how the lower courts rule.
And our side has the evidence? Then SCOTUS simply cannot toss them.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been told election machines could not be hacked because they were not connected to the internet Roll Eyes

Election Systems in Michigan County Appeared to Be Connected to Internet: Sworn Affidavit

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-09-3

Voting machines used in Michigan’s Wayne County appeared to have been connected to the internet, according to a sworn affidavit signed by a poll watcher.

At approximately 11 p.m. on Nov. 3, Patrick Colbeck observed an icon identifying an active internet connection on the screens of the computers used to tabulate and adjudicate ballots.

“All it takes to confirm the connectivity status of a Windows computer is to roll the cursor over the LAN connection icon in the bottom right comer of the display,” Colbeck’s sworn affidavit states. “When there is no internet connection, a unique icon showing a cross-hatched globe appears. I proceeded to review the terminal screens for the Tabulator and Adjudicator computers and I observed the icon that indicates internet connection on each terminal. Other poll challengers can attest to this observation as required.”

Colbeck, a poll challenger and former Michigan state senator, said that the area had wireless routers set up with networks called “CPSStaff” and “CPSStaff” broadcast in the area. He added that a security incident that occurred at 10 a.m. on Election Day may have been caused by the voting equipment being connected to the internet.

Colbeck’s affidavit is one of six sworn witness statements cited in a lawsuit (pdf) filed in Michigan on Nov. 9. The lawsuit alleges numerous instances of voter fraud. According to the court documents, after election officials announced that the last batch of absentee ballots had been received, trays of unsealed, unsecured ballots without envelopes arrived at the TCF Center.

“There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots, and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates,” the lawsuit states. The ballots allegedly arrived in vehicles with out-of-state license plates, a separate sworn affidavit states.

Elections officials instructed poll workers to backdate ballots that arrived past the deadline, ignore signature mismatches, and push through ballots despite questionable validity, the lawsuit alleges.

“I processed absentee ballot packages to be sent to voters while I worked at the election headquarters in September 2020 along with 70-80 other poll workers,” Jessy Jacob, a Michigan poll worker wrote in a sworn affidavit. “I was instructed by my supervisor to adjust the mailing date of these absentee ballot packages to be dated earlier than they were actually sent. The supervisor was making announcements for all workers to engage in this practice.”

Voters who showed up at the polling site but could not be found on the voter files had ballots assigned to them from a random name on the qualified voter files, according to another sworn affidavit.

“The fraud and blatant disregard for chain of custody observed at the Detroit Absentee Voter Counting Board may be responsible for well over the 146,123 votes currently promoted by media outlets as the Biden margin of victory in Michigan, not to mention the margin in favor of Peters in the U.S. Senate Race,” Colbeck wrote in an email to The Epoch Times.

David Fink, the lead counsel for the defendants, called the allegations in the lawsuit baseless.

“Like two previous lawsuits, this case is not based upon actual evidence of any election fraud or misconduct. It is based upon various conspiracy theories, which have already been debunked. We are confident that this case, like the others filed last week, will be dismissed,” Fink said in a statement.

“There were more than 200 Republican challengers in the room at the TCF Center, but only five such people have come forward to support these claims, which actually tells us how well the process was run.”

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump trusts him, and so should we!!

Sorry you are wrong here. if you listened to the Trump radio rally on Limbaugh's show a few weeks ago you would know why. Limbaugh was the first to inform Trump that Barr and Durham had announced they would not release any investigation findings before the election. Trump was clearly furious and said it was disgusting and was planning on telling that to Barr's face. All that's been going on since election night and I don't think Trump has mentioned Barr and the DOJ once. There is clearly a split there. The DOJ should be at the forefront of this it's what they do. Nope this is Trump, his assembled legal team and us fighting this.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Fires Esper as US Defense Secretary

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-09-3

President Donald Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Nov. 9, and appointed Christopher Miller, the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, to lead the Pentagon as acting secretary.

Trump announced Esper’s termination on Twitter.

“I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post. “Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service.”

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Nothing in DJT's presidency has been normal.

Having to go through this is just par for the course, another day at the office.

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
For anyone feeling nervous about our nation's security because we've gone through multiple Defense Secretaries and National Security Advisors:

We aren't in any new wars

You know what this reminds me of? President Lincoln, who had to endure a tremendous amount of political pressure and public ridicule in his pursuit of finding a commanding general who would fight and win.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
OANN not loading...its like a DoS attack but by 70milion pissed off conervatives!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Both Parler and OAN are experiencing record amounts of traffic...

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Interesting how the media first conditioned us to think the election was decided on the first Wednesday in November, the conditioned us to believe they project who the president is this how it works.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wow...just wow.

After Trump pulls this out...he needs to have the DOJ (AG Barr or his replacement) go SCORCHED EARTH on any and all parties involved in this egregious fraud, in MI and every other state...

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Michigan lawsuit against Detroit

https://twitter.com/CiceroCons.../1325859099918041088

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep, sdy, Thank you for the docs and link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McConnell on the Senate floor

McConnell on the Senate floor for the first time since the election says Trump is 100% within his right to look into allegations, weigh legal options and request recounts.

“All legal ballots must be counted," the GOP leader says.

President Trump:

Nevada is turning out to be a cesspool of Fake Votes.
@mschlapp & @AdamLaxalt are finding things that, when released, will be absolutely shocking!

Josh Gerstein:

Missouri, other states to file amicus brief supporting petitions by PA GOP and PA Republican legislative leaders challenging 3-day extension PA Supreme Court ordered for receipt of mail-in ballots, per Trump lawyer.

And, in a separate effort, Ohio just filed its own amicus brief urging the court to take up the issue and rule that Pennsylvania's Supreme Court acted unconstitutionally in ordering the extension (filed by Ohio AG)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...cial-worker-n2579657

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced election fraud charges on Friday against Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in an assisted living center who submitted voter registration applications for dozens of residents in the facility without their consent.

She was charged with 134 felony counts and faces up to 10 years in prison.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://redstate.com/beccalowe...-ballot-2020-n277305

On Monday afternoon, 10 Republican state attorneys general announced the filing of an amicus brief on behalf of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA) on the Pennsylvania Republican Party’s case now before the Supreme Court on 2020 general election mail-in ballots’ alleged discrepancies in Pennsylvania.

The effort, led by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, includes Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron, Oklahoma AG Michael J. Hunter, and the AGs from Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Florida.

posted Hide Post
As far as I’m concerned, the single most telling factor is the screaming by the dems and msm. If they were certain there was no fraud, they would be happy to let it play out. If it should be proven there was no fraud, they would have the moral high ground. They’re afraid of being found out.

Posts: 770 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
As far as I’m concerned, the single most telling factor is the screaming by the dems and msm. If they were certain there was no fraud, they would be happy to let it play out. If it should be proven there was no fraud, they would have the moral high ground. They’re afraid of being found out.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
They’re afraid of being found out.

Some of us are admittedly afraid that they won't be, or that the damage is too great to fix. Not being defeatist, though, as there are still a number of ploys that can be engaged.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Ben Rhodes:

Biden is already “having phone calls” with foreign leaders about “the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th”

Chuck Ross:

It's a good thing everyone on this website is a Logan Act expert now

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Biden is already “having phone calls” with foreign leaders about “the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th”...

Who does he think he is, Caspar Weinberger...?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Ben Rhodes:

Biden is already “having phone calls” with foreign leaders about “the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th”

Chuck Ross:

It's a good thing everyone on this website is a Logan Act expert now

Wait a minute when can he form coherent sentences with people and no teleprompter?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post