SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The hardest thing is the people who were and are in charge and responsible for the election process covering their asses for failure of their duty.

Even if they are staunch GOP types, the fear of repercussion to them personally, is great incentive to let the country go to shit, to save their asses.

THIS.

Either these scumbag fucks were all in on the scam, or they are just scrambling to cover their incompetent asses, to save their jobs and the keep the gravy train rolling, at the expense of the country, because maybe "we'll get back at them in 2024".

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
... I wonder what the programming was in all of them...

There's no way Biden received 80 million votes. He couldn't have received 60 million votes. The fix had to be in for all their machines to make it appear that Biden won the popular when no one cared about him.

I know. My point is we should be looking into all these machines. There are many machines in many states. Finding fraud in other states would further confirm the theory and strengthen the case. It might also net a few more house seats

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
In the movie script I am sending to Quinten, it has all the people of Dominion, being completely dissected to see WTF was wrong with them.

Unfortunately, due to the Coof, there is a total lack of available anesthetics, so the folks doing the autopsy have to proceed slowly due to all the thrashing of the subject, but Quinten has some kickass Psychobilly and everyone has cool headphones they got on Black Friday that turn up to 11.

"Mobilize Trunalimunumaprzure"
Coming to theaters somewhere. Maybe...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
we should be trying to expose as much election corruption / stealing as possible. A very angry 70 million plus voters who know the election was stolen would put us in uncharted waters as a country.

and while the primary attack is to have Donald Trump win this 2020 election, there is a fallback if we fail. We win the House and keep the Senate in 2022 (pretty reasonable chance of that)

Then we use the exposed election stealing to impeach Biden and Harris at the beginning of 2023. Not pretty, but the message is "we will never give up"

Democrats are now operating more as an organized crime enterprise than a political party . They acknowledge no restraints and do not hesitate to break any law.

That is the "brand" we need to burn into their hides. And treat people who vote DEM w similar disdain and contempt. There is no hope for bipartisan cooperation. Just continuous political war.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
David Perdue trashing the President the day before he's coming to help him get re-elected. Listen to the video of him talking to a WP reporter.
It's clear now why you don't see this POS front and center defending the President in this fraudulent election. Mad
Lin Wood was right all along about this RINO.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...iden-will-easy-work/

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Then we use the exposed election stealing to impeach Biden and Harris at the beginning of 2023. Not pretty, but the message is "we will never give up"

Not a bad thought, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
Absentee ballots with no return addresses, being counted with nobody around. Fulton county, GA.
Video evidence dropped today.

https://streamable.com/2hr8kp#

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
David Perdue trashing the President the day before he's coming to help him get re-elected. Listen to the video of him talking to a WP reporter.

That was disheartening and depressing to watch. Really frustrating to see that a position so crucial to the continuation of America as we know it is going to be occupied by a swamp creature no matter if it's an R or a D who wins.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Perdue is this weak and stupid he won't be any help in trying to hold the line in the senate. It sounds like he's a member of Romney's rinos.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
So did Alito punt the football and basically tell Trump tough shit with this by giving the Democrats in Pennsylvania til the 9th to respond? A day after the deadline for Congress to dispute the certification?

https://triblive.com/local/reg...it-is-it-a-day-late/

According to Sidney Powell, the "safe harbor" deadline applies only if the states have resolved all legal challenges and disputes by that date and appoint the electors. Once they have resolved all disputes, and the date passes, you can't just bring any more legal challenges. But, when the legal challenges are still ongoing, that date is irrelevant. So, Alito scheduling the hearing date on the 9th is not a problem.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsma...20/12/04/id/1000147/

3 U.S. Code § 5

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
So did Alito punt the football and basically tell Trump tough shit with this by giving the Democrats in Pennsylvania til the 9th to respond? A day after the deadline for Congress to dispute the certification?

According to Sidney Powell, the "safe harbor" deadline applies only if the states have resolved all legal challenges and disputes by that date and appoint the electors. Once they have resolved all disputes, and the date passes, you can't just bring any more legal challenges. But, when the legal challenges are still ongoing, that date is irrelevant. So, Alito scheduling the hearing date on the 9th is not a problem.

3 U.S. Code § 5

Honestly, it helps them by allowing another state or two to resolve issues in our favor. If another state or two goes in our favor by then I've heard it is more likely SCOTUS gIves us PA.

Yesterday was a good day. Today...not so much. The freaking AZ Speaker says they can't overturn the certification even if they find fraud. These swamp rats are doing all they can. He literally said even of there is fraud they have to give it to Biden. I don't even have words...

Oh, his communication director worked for Flake. Hmm

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ This is exactly why I said what I said earlier:
quote:
I'm convinced that, even if there were an authentic video proof of, say, Clinton pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger, the leftist demons will wave it off as normal, nothing to see here, move along folks. Right is wrong. Up is down. Black is white. Corruption is praised. Integrity is ridiculed. That's just what they are, true demons.

Q

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ This is exactly why I said what I said earlier:
quote:
I'm convinced that, even if there were an authentic video proof of, say, Clinton pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger, the leftist demons will wave it off as normal, nothing to see here, move along folks. Right is wrong. Up is down. Black is white. Corruption is praised. Integrity is ridiculed. That's just what they are, true demons.

As usual, you are spot on, 12131. They wear the mark of the beast.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Not to totally derail things but if you want a really good idea about the mark kf the beast, google world patent wo2020060606. It has been a really screwed up year. If we get a massive cosmic disturbance (Sixrh Seal) I'm going to start panicing.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Not a bad thought, sir.

We can't even get a free and fair election process done in this country between the criminal Democrats and all their confederates that are the swamp rat rino Republicans who seem to be growing in numbers daily.
How can we possibly expect any other function of government to work as designed especially the impeachment of a sitting Democrat president. This election is not a battle in the war this election IS the war imo. This must be won here and now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

3 U.S. Code § 5

Thank you for that reply. If it was already discussed here on Thursday I must have missed it. It’s just now spreading on social media and the fucking libs are acting like they won and it’s over because of this...so naturally it had me concerned. I’m praying SCOTUS comes through for us....the entire country is depending on them now.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need a complete election system overhaul. No more mail in ballots other than absentee ballots that were previously authorized and we need to have voter IDs. Period.

I don’t care if it costs a trillion dollars to create a vote ID system and provide for every citizen....it needs to happen. If it’s provided free of charge then the libs literally have no reason to object other than it’ll make it next to impossible to commit further fraud. These problems with this election should have never happened.

Fix it. Even if it has to be on the federal level....fix this shit or this stuff will not stop.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The battle is here and now.

If the GOP State Legislature’s do not take heed and exercise the power invested in them by The Constitution to appoint electors who will defend this nation against this hostile takeover via voter fraud, we have lost the nation.

The electors are the governmental safety mechanism Our Founding Fathers were wise enough to provide us.

We have let the Government take on too much secrecy and allowed corruption of too many branches of government to gain any power back.

There will be no next time where we can gain this or that and take back the election in the future.
Why would we expect any fairness, justice or rule of law if the Democrats and Swamp Rat RINO’s are allowed to successfully steal The Presidency through fraud.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Well said Kimber.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24121 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PDJT tried to Largefarva, with a bi-partisan Presidential Commission on Election Integrity back in 5/17.

Naturally, the usual suspects shrilly cried “It’s racist!”, or “It’s an invasion of privacy!” or “It’s unconstitutional!”, or “We can’t trust the government with that kind of information!” or some other pathetic excuse.

Sadly, PT ended the commission as it was getting less than ZERO traction in the swamp. I guess we now have a better understanding of why.

It is interesting but not surprising that an internet search of this commission on G, DDG and Bing overwhelmingly yields results from Progressive and msm news sources, but I repeat myself, which ALL claim that such a commission is folly, because as everyone knows that widespread voter fraud simply does not exist!

Right.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post